[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

My hideout dps is around 252k, my shaper dps is around 450k dps. Could someone give me some advice on what i should upgrade to gain the most dps boost?

I dont wan't to go for the crit version of the build (yet). I have a budget of around 15 ex, but no idea what to spend it on :x
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
Nosferat escribió:

How do I ban you for being a troll?

Dude, I agree with you. Was highlighting the inane questions you were referring too.

My apologies, given how many trolls there are, at times one can mistake someone who is trying to be sarcastic,for someone who is just trolling.

"
Grimstarz escribió:
My hideout dps is around 252k, my shaper dps is around 450k dps. Could someone give me some advice on what i should upgrade to gain the most dps boost?

I dont wan't to go for the crit version of the build (yet). I have a budget of around 15 ex, but no idea what to spend it on :x

You could give a go at the 7l fortify axe. But if you already have about 15 ex,you could start slowly going for the crit version. The axe or the sword one, there isn't a need to go for the 50 ex one,you can get a decent 7 link axe or sword for about 20-25 ex,that is if you don't want to craft it yourself.

Better option would be to search for something with "hits can't be evaded" as a craft, at least that way you won't really care about accuracy rating,and will be able to respec your points towards more crit.

If you already have 15 ex, you can put up your disfavour for sale,for a bit lower than the usual asking price, you will be bombared with messages, and after that you can start looking for the fortify+hits can't be evaded sword or axe,it's on you what to go for.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 12 jul. 2019 11:33:00
I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't seem to find it. What steps do we take to start using the Glorious Vanity jewel? What nodes should we give up and where should we put it. If someone can just point me to the pages where it's discussed that would be appreciated.
"
The_Sin escribió:
I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't seem to find it. What steps do we take to start using the Glorious Vanity jewel? What nodes should we give up and where should we put it. If someone can just point me to the pages where it's discussed that would be appreciated.

Allocate point blank keystone, and put it in the open jewel slot below. See how the seed you have effects surrounding nodes, and grab some of them if they're useful. Applying a divine can change the type, not just the seed, so you may lose the keystone we want. So unless you have a lot of divines to throw away, I think hope for the best with the jewel you buy :)
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
Nosferat escribió:

How do I ban you for being a troll?

Dude, I agree with you. Was highlighting the inane questions you were referring too.

My apologies, given how many trolls there are, at times one can mistake someone who is trying to be sarcastic,for someone who is just trolling.

"
Grimstarz escribió:

You could give a go at the 7l fortify axe. But if you already have about 15 ex,you could start slowly going for the crit version. The axe or the sword one, there isn't a need to go for the 50 ex one,you can get a decent 7 link axe or sword for about 20-25 ex,that is if you don't want to craft it yourself.

Better option would be to search for something with "hits can't be evaded" as a craft, at least that way you won't really care about accuracy rating,and will be able to respec your points towards more crit.

If you already have 15 ex, you can put up your disfavour for sale,for a bit lower than the usual asking price, you will be bombared with messages, and after that you can start looking for the fortify+hits can't be evaded sword or axe,it's on you what to go for.

This is some good advice, thank you. I've just looked for swords/axes with fortify + hits cant be evaded, and either i'm looking wrong, or there arent many on trade for sale? And i imagine if there were any, they would be extremely expensive.
Editado por útlima vez por Grimstarz en 12 jul. 2019 14:36:47
I am confused, I read the guide and the FAQ on mana but none of his POB links show any nodes that have mana leech nor does his gloves show any mana leech.
Maybe a lot of people ask because it is not clear. i've been getting by with hezmana so I didnt have to deal with it as much but if I want to upgrade my axe I need a way to power my skills...
Check right under Vaal Pact, there's Life and Mana Leech
Started with this build at the beginning of the league, then for the past two weeks tried some other builds, and just had to go back to it. Nice job.

I think I might want to take this character to a higher level than I've reached before, but in order to do so I may need more AoE and survivability. Based on the gear that I have, does anyone have suggestions on what items would be best to upgrade?

"
useradmin escribió:
I am confused, I read the guide and the FAQ on mana

Did you? Let me help you, straight from the guide you supposedly read:

"
NOTE5: We no longer leech mana at all, so therefore we do not need Enlighten, and must have -mana cost on both rings. This makes any attack/skill FREE, and we do not need to invest at all in mana leech.
For people who keep asking how to upgrade their gear:

- Do your jewels have 4 affixes that affect your damage or 3 damage affixes and 1 life affix?
- Does your gear have both Phys Damage and Attack Speed (if RT, if Crit then Crit Chance and Multi are options too, especially Multi)? Are they good rolls?
- Do you have at least 100 life on each item (70 on rings I suppose)
- Are you using a Stygian Vise (don't use Rustic Slash)? I also like it better than the unique options for added suitability.

Also switching from RT to Crit is essentially free. Just need Precision and Enlighten (Level 4 for everything, otherwise you you can make do with a Level 2 but will need a lower level Precision and no Maim Suppot - still heaps more damage). You do lose Vaal Pact/Overleech and 2 gems slots, but I think the damage output is worth it. I felt much more survivable since things died faster.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 12 jul. 2019 20:56:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional