[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Grimstarz escribió:

This is some good advice, thank you. I've just looked for swords/axes with fortify + hits cant be evaded, and either i'm looking wrong, or there arent many on trade for sale? And i imagine if there were any, they would be extremely expensive.

There are some available, be it for axe....http://poe.trade/search/oritinowasanit

Or sword http://poe.trade/search/ehamanazitomar

It depends on where you want your build to go,swords builds can go higher, but can get extremely expensive. You also have to respect quite a lot if you want to go sword.

If you want the sword variant, I would recommend what crazypearce did. It's a bit different from the main build guide, but it's still pretty solid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010/page/519#p22206401

That is what I'm trying now, and so far it's much better survivability wise than the regular build,soul tether combined with the new jewel gives you that extra bit in those oh shit moments.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 13 jul. 2019 2:27:59
Would it be better to get a 802 pDPS axe with no Fortify but +1 to gems, or a 658 pDPS axe with level 20 Fortify?
Are the 3 points on the savagery (+1 Frenzy Charges and 2 frenzy charge duration) necessary?
"
JMockz escribió:
Would it be better to get a 802 pDPS axe with no Fortify but +1 to gems, or a 658 pDPS axe with level 20 Fortify?

pretty simple to work out

658*1.34 = 881 pdps for the fortify weapon

pretty sure +1 gems is somewhere around 5% making the pdps around 840
Hi,

With 2 rings each having -7 mana cost, you still need the enlighten? Per my calculations we need to reserve 98% of mana, but all still are mana free due to the rings.
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

With 2 rings each having -7 mana cost, you still need the enlighten? Per my calculations we need to reserve 98% of mana, but all still are mana free due to the rings.

Enlighten is needed only if you either can't craft -mana or have very specific gear and need more resists and life on your rings instead of -mana. I'm still using my enlighten because I will have some gear changes soon, otherwise the gem isn't needed if you have 2X -mana rings.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 13 jul. 2019 5:35:52

Decided to go for speed/quality craft. What would be the bis for the last slot?

Double dmg or 20-22 atk speed while rare/unique monsters are nearby?
Hey Just like to say your guide has helped me hit mid tier maps easily managed to get all my gear and im having a blast im just wondering on 6 link choice Cyclone/Brut/Melee/Infused/Fortify last choice is IMPALE the best option for more damage i use Pulverise now for general mapping so do i switch to Full Damage Gem or is Impale that much better as i got 4 red 1 green 1 blue in my socketed axe
I am only doing 97k dmg can someone tell me what I did wrong
Hello all! I'm looking to start min and maxing the RT setup because that' honestly enough damage for me. Question is when it comes to a watcher's eye with physical damage is increased while using pride, would that be worth picking up for 2.5 ex or should i focus on changing something else. Only have about 4 ex to play with atm.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional