[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Which is better? non 6L Kitvana's Feast or Kingmaker? I'm gonna wear a Tabula until I can afford stuff
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 12 jul. 2019 1:31:09
Hi guys, I hope someone can check my character and let me know what I have to get if I'm going to transition to crit. Thanks!

I have about 20ex left. Thanks!
Hi guys,

Can someone help me fix my build? I'm currently dying alot on shaper guardians and have attempted shaper once, i was instakilled.
Red elder was no problem though...

I have about 3-4 ex right now, i know that will not suffice to upgrade all my gear... suggestions welcome :)

Currently im also using brute force solution jewel, so im still lacking int to swap it out.

Why do we use maim linked with flesh and stone, while flesh and stone allready maims nearby targets? Or do we use sand stance?
It's amazing how many of the same questions being asked in this thread have been answered in the page right before their question or in the actual opening post.

Like literally every page has the question about mana reservation.
"
ressiv escribió:
It's amazing how many of the same questions being asked in this thread have been answered in the page right before their question or in the actual opening post.

It's even worse, most of the questions have been answered on the first page, it's that people are simply too lazy to read, can't be bothered to do even that. Most of the stuff is answered right in the beginning, so the excuse of "reading 500+pages for 1 answer" does not apply.

It's either mana reservation,mana leech,or maim link, or copy/paste gear and expecting an answer as to "what to improve next".

This is why this thread is 500+ pages long, people spamming the thread with nonsense. If they would bother to read, this thread would have maybe 10% of the page numbers,even going back as far as 2017, it's pretty much the same type of questions asked over and over and over again.
Hello guys, I am at lvl 94 right now, got everything I could for now, I can do everything somewhat easy, I even did my first uber elder and I only died twice cause I didnt know the phases really well.

The thing is, I still die sometimes against some rare legion mobs, mostly the Maraketh and Templar ones, they hit like a freaking truck.
I have 6k life and 78/77/77 resis.
What should I do to die less agains these mobs? I want to do the monolith without thinking that much abotu what I am killing.
This is my gear right now:

Awesome build btw!
Editado por útlima vez por inactiveezz en 12 jul. 2019 10:55:21
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

It's even worse, most of the questions have been answered on the first page, it's that people are simply too lazy to read, can't be bothered to do even that. Most of the stuff is answered right in the beginning, so the excuse of "reading 500+pages for 1 answer" does not apply.

It's either mana reservation,mana leech,or maim link, or copy/paste gear and expecting an answer as to "what to improve next".

This is why this thread is 500+ pages long, people spamming the thread with nonsense. If they would bother to read, this thread would have maybe 10% of the page numbers,even going back as far as 2017, it's pretty much the same type of questions asked over and over and over again.

How do I link Mana Leech to my Maim Reservation?
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

How do I link Mana Leech to my Maim Reservation?

How do I ban you for being a troll?
"
Nosferat escribió:

How do I ban you for being a troll?

Dude, I agree with you. Was highlighting the inane questions you were referring too.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional