[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi! If i have a vaal axe with have 20% fortify and 38% crit multi! what should i multicraft then? Thank you
Blood and sand and Flesh and stone auras change stances at the same time and both of them can only be in one stance or the other?
"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
evane1102 escribió:
sorry but i still cant figure out how can i use haste + pride + banner + flesh and stone + blood and sand together

You don't activate Haste aura, only use Vaal haste when needed. This has no mana reservation. If you are that early in the build/game you even don't need Vaal haste. Just skip the gem.

Yeah but it still doesn't explain how to use the other 3 auras pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand at the same time. Dou you need more max mana/ int? And one other thing, Ahfack uses two rings with -9 total mana to skills. Why would you need -18 mana if cyclone only requires 9?
"
LeLoco escribió:
"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
evane1102 escribió:
sorry but i still cant figure out how can i use haste + pride + banner + flesh and stone + blood and sand together

You don't activate Haste aura, only use Vaal haste when needed. This has no mana reservation. If you are that early in the build/game you even don't need Vaal haste. Just skip the gem.

Yeah but it still doesn't explain how to use the other 3 auras pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand at the same time. Dou you need more max mana/ int? And one other thing, Ahfack uses two rings with -9 total mana to skills. Why would you need -18 mana if cyclone only requires 9?

You need -10 Mana in total if you have Fortify on your axe so a -9 Mana on one ring doesnt solve your mana usage problem therefore uses two and doesnt have to care about leap slam taking any mana either =)

You need to have enough mana to reserve four auras than use those rings and you're gucci.
"
LeLoco escribió:
"
Gnomiro escribió:
"
evane1102 escribió:

My Cyclone costs 12 due to my 7L and choice of supports. As to why Ahfack uses -9 rings, that's not for the build but for Standard Mirror service shenanigans.
You can either take something that gives mana on hit, be it from passives,from gear, or you can craft -mana on both rings if you have a 7link cyclone. No need to go for the ultra expensive -9 mana, just get 2X -6 mana and you are good to go.
Awesome guide with lots of details, but before starting and leveling up, which PoB link should I import? Or do each of them have the tree split in several phases for leveling up?

It's the one and only thing this guide needs, a highlighted PoB build link "import this to start leveling".
Hey, wondering if this axe is any good to continue crafting for a crit build, or sell to someone running a crit build since I'm not at the moment. Or does everyone pretty much require lvl 20 fort first?

Anyone have tips for fighting porcupines? They hurt so much :(. In general finding T14 maps a bit tricky.
Editado por útlima vez por agm_ultimatex en 11 jul. 2019 21:16:01
Hello just wanted to say thanks for the build guide, ive always loved cyclone and this build has worked the best for me(atleast what i can afford).

im looking for the next jump in dps i currently have: https://pastebin.com/6BV0U9WA

and im thinking of switching to starforge, but when i punch it into PoB i get this:https://pastebin.com/x7jz5SCr

i dont know if im looking at things wrong but the dps is less with starforge, but all the forums i look up says its like a 10% dps increase any ideas?

also im trying to buy a enlighten so i can get my dreadbanner up for the 100% impale chance but other then that is there anything i can do to get to the next level without needing 30ex?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional