[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Can someone tell me what I can improve on my build?

"
LeLoco escribió:
Yeah but Auras reserve mana and -to total mana cost doesn't help here.

You need to actually link your Enlighten to your auras to get the reduced mana reserved. IE Enlighten+Pride+Dread Banner+Blood and sand.
"
LeLoco escribió:
Hey, I still don't understand how you manage to use all auras (Pride, Blood and sand, flesh and stone) at the same time without enlighten or essence worm. Also in your "expensive endgame gear" you show different gems usage (e.g. Atziri's Aquity all red sockets but in gems section you show 2 green, 2 red sockets) so I'm a bit lost because I bought Atziri's Aquity with all red sockets and I'm using boots with enlighten so what should I change?

You can put any of the 4l setups anywhere, it makes no difference.

Without Enlighten, you couid maybe get away with a L1 Precision if you had enough mana (haven't checked the guide though).
"
iPauly escribió:
"
LeLoco escribió:

You need to actually link your Enlighten to your auras to get the reduced mana reserved. IE Enlighten+Pride+Dread Banner+Blood and sand.

Shouldn't I have Maim linked to Blood and Sand?? That is what the guide says.

Also I just dropped this Starforge:

Should i change to sword + crit or continue investing in my axe (still need the +2 gem craft and quality:

"
xaeror35 escribió:
"
iPauly escribió:
"
LeLoco escribió:

Shouldn't I have Maim linked to Blood and Sand?? That is what the guide says.

It's maim with flesh and stone. Read over the flesh and stone tooltip.
Currently using sinvictas but found kitavas. Is it better? According to the guide it is but the melee splash does nothing? Any info is appreciated.
Hello guys. I`ve been following the build thoroughly and I'm a little stuck in what I should focus on improving my gear. Until the moment I got Uber Atziri with few problems, most of them are me been slow and don't dodge her area attack. Maps don't pose a thread, although I sometimes die when there a high number of legion or I got freeze and forgot to use the correct flask (again, this is on me). This is my current gear:

I read some people here saying that they are changing this build for the crit one. Is it worthier rather than improve my current build?

Thank you all.
If you are doing the crit version you are better of going here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2530801

Much more indepth and a lot of advice still from the creator. It helped me a lot with the change to crit.
sorry but i still cant figure out how can i use haste + pride + banner + flesh and stone + blood and sand together
"
evane1102 escribió:
sorry but i still cant figure out how can i use haste + pride + banner + flesh and stone + blood and sand together

You don't activate Haste aura, only use Vaal haste when needed. This has no mana reservation. If you are that early in the build/game you even don't need Vaal haste. Just skip the gem.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional