[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
"
Togsy escribió:
Would someone mind taking a look at my gear and reccommending what to upgrade next? I'm mid t13's but keep dying and all the upgrades I can find are massively expensive. I have a elder vaal axe I'm trying to 6 link before crafting it but I feel like that'll be awhile.

Man, nothing really jumps out at me as super deficient. Boots are probably the first thing I'd target? They are missing quite a bit of potential health.

Cheers, TBH I think ive been getting obsessed with finding better rings that I forgot about boots, also just found a belt with a tad more life and better resists. Thank you :)
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
Was also hoping someone could have a look at my build and suggest areas to improve. Still learning the ropes of this game and can be a bit overwhelming at times. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the Great build I have had so much fun. Although I have killed uber elder, uber Atzri sometimes I still get one-shotted. I can't seem to figure out a way to improve my character to prevent this from happening. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/cRVft0Yz . I have 5455 HP, 3835 Armour, resist capped, and 2094 evasion. Can anyone please provide some ideas or critque of my gear so I can stop randomly dying please and thank you ahead of time.
"
crombie1872 escribió:
Was also hoping someone could have a look at my build and suggest areas to improve. Still learning the ropes of this game and can be a bit overwhelming at times. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

You seem to be missing a lot of life on gear, and your flasks dont synergise with Brutality Support/dont follow the guide- I'd sort them out before anything else.

Oh and you're missing a number of life nodes, when putting points in your tree I was always told to prioritise traveling>defense>offense in that order.
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
hey, does anyone have the PoB for the crit version of this build?
or is there a better crit version i could be looking at?
Editado por útlima vez por Binkyyy en 10 jul. 2019 9:20:47
"
TRIGGERHAPPI escribió:
Thanks for the Great build I have had so much fun. Although I have killed uber elder, uber Atzri sometimes I still get one-shotted. I can't seem to figure out a way to improve my character to prevent this from happening. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/cRVft0Yz . I have 5455 HP, 3835 Armour, resist capped, and 2094 evasion. Can anyone please provide some ideas or critque of my gear so I can stop randomly dying please and thank you ahead of time.

Evasion only affects attack hits (so no evading spells) and armour only affects physical hits (no protection against ele damage).

Evasion won't protect you from being one-shot, because if you're hit, you're hit. Armour also works best against a lot of small hits (for reasons I can't explain because I don't have a maths degree).

You probably want at least 6k life.

By 92, the Scion life wheel should be filled out. There's the single damage node at the start you could remove for another 5% life. You could also take the shorter path to Martial Experience for another point too.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 10 jul. 2019 10:51:17
Hey guys, just looking for some quick input. Been playing ED/Contagion all league but wanna try Cyclone. Which is the better bosser/5-emblem spec though, as I already have ED for mapping.

This 2H Cyclone spec or the 1H variant listed here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Tanaomit en 10 jul. 2019 12:21:13
Hey, I still don't understand how you manage to use all auras (Pride, Blood and sand, flesh and stone) at the same time without enlighten or essence worm. Also in your "expensive endgame gear" you show different gems usage (e.g. Atziri's Aquity all red sockets but in gems section you show 2 green, 2 red sockets) so I'm a bit lost because I bought Atziri's Aquity with all red sockets and I'm using boots with enlighten so what should I change?
"
LeLoco escribió:
Hey, I still don't understand how you manage to use all auras (Pride, Blood and sand, flesh and stone) at the same time without enlighten or essence worm. Also in your "expensive endgame gear" you show different gems usage (e.g. Atziri's Aquity all red sockets but in gems section you show 2 green, 2 red sockets) so I'm a bit lost because I bought Atziri's Aquity with all red sockets and I'm using boots with enlighten so what should I change?

U need to have the mana -Mana cost on rings, makes ur cyclone cost no mana pretty much
Yeah but Auras reserve mana and -to total mana cost doesn't help here.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional