[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

If you have to choose one Watcher's eye mod Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride is the best I assume? Double pride mods are way to expensive for me
"
Slottm escribió:
You need to link Pride, blood and sand, Enlighten and Dread banner. This is a 4 link

flesh and stone with maim (2 link)
precision

https://pastebin.com/vsae4b24

Dont Equip Enlighten, its HUGE WASTE man
Just equip 2 ring -(6-7) mana cost and you can cast any skill..
This is my second league, and so far this build has been super chill about the content. However, I'm having a little trouble with some bosses. Not that I can't do, but I have to die a couple of times to complete. I'm wondering if my defenses are weak or unfortunately I have to expect some difficulties from this point from the build. I 5829 HP and 3681 Armor with all capped res (minimum of 91)
Does the mana cost of Leap Slam increase as Endurance Charge on Melee Stun and Faster Attacks level goes up? It used to only cost me 3 mana to cast, but all of a sudden, it's now 5 mana. I haven't changed anything to my build.

Sorry if this is a novice question, just can't seem to see what happened in my build. I haven't played this game in a week or so.
"
holdat escribió:
Does the mana cost of Leap Slam increase as Endurance Charge on Melee Stun and Faster Attacks level goes up? It used to only cost me 3 mana to cast, but all of a sudden, it's now 5 mana. I haven't changed anything to my build.

Sorry if this is a novice question, just can't seem to see what happened in my build. I haven't played this game in a week or so.

As i told above, just equip 2 ring - mana cost AND MAKE SURE you have at least 111 intell, so why do you need to have 111 intel? first: you can equip powerful infused channeling support - a must have gem in this build, second YOU CAN HAVE~ 60 mana, that mana will help you got AT LEAST ~ 11mana left when you active all your aura and now you can cast any skill you want with 0 mana cost ...
Ahfack's just forget to remove enlighten because he have decided to equip 2 ring - mana cost, so pls dont waste 4 exalt elighten lv4 or you will got nothing at all
How do you get that +2 to weapon range mod on an axe? The wiki says vagan, but on the betrayal cheet sheet I don't see any crafting stuff for him.
"
D0peFiend escribió:
How do you get that +2 to weapon range mod on an axe? The wiki says vagan, but on the betrayal cheet sheet I don't see any crafting stuff for him.

It's under Essence crafting, don't remember which one it is but its thru that.
"
nqtuan92 escribió:
"
Slottm escribió:
You need to link Pride, blood and sand, Enlighten and Dread banner. This is a 4 link

flesh and stone with maim (2 link)
precision

https://pastebin.com/vsae4b24

Dont Equip Enlighten, its HUGE WASTE man
Just equip 2 ring -(6-7) mana cost and you can cast any skill..

Need Enlighten to fit in Precision.
Bringingm y post back up. iso advice as im fairly new to poe.
i have roughly 20 exalts in stash to spend and can get more easy

should i continue upgrading my non crit setup or should i switch to crazypearce's set up?
if i should change what are the items best for it and the tree setup?

should i drop a suffix and multimod this ring? just add a prefix? or just reroll?

Editado por útlima vez por Tr3vorJsp en 9 jul. 2019 23:12:47
Is there any reason we're not using rage? It's awesome
And Impact? Having more range + speed feels good
Editado por útlima vez por nico5051 en 10 jul. 2019 0:07:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional