[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I'm able to kill shaper so far, haven't tried uber elder yet. But i see all these crazy 1 mil + dps numbers and i'm stuck at around 252k hideout dps with blood and sand, flesh and stone and pride. Could someone check my gear/tree, what am i doing wrong?

And what should i invest first for the most dps boost? I have around 15ex to spend.
Editado por útlima vez por Grimstarz en 8 jul. 2019 15:09:40
"
Grimstarz escribió:
I'm able to kill shaper so far, haven't tried uber elder yet. But i see all these crazy 1 mil + dps numbers and i'm stuck at around 235k hideout dps with blood and sand, flesh and stone and pride. Could someone check my gear/tree, what am i doing wrong?

And what should i invest first for the most dps boost? I have around 15ex to spend.

To shred the high level mobs you can trade some life and grab all of the impale nodes. It will make uber elder way easier.

Your gear is good but switching your build to crit 2h (Starforge or fortify 7L sword) or 1h swords (jewelled foils) will increase your damage a ton. Crit axe works too but with Disfavour you'll have to grab accuracy on items somewhere. You could upgrade rings to rings with a bunch of flat damage too but that's almost overkill.
"
Grimstarz escribió:
I'm able to kill shaper so far, haven't tried uber elder yet. But i see all these crazy 1 mil + dps numbers and i'm stuck at around 252k hideout dps with blood and sand, flesh and stone and pride. Could someone check my gear/tree, what am i doing wrong?

I didn’t even look on your gear (hate doing it on my phone) but i wouldn’t worry at all if your hideout dps is around 250k (assuming you are RT). It likely goes to 700k+++ fully buffed while spinning. My HO dps is about the same and I can easily shred thru everything there is in game. I don’t even really emphasize Impale, neither in tree or with gems.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Slottm escribió:

This is because you have your links done incorrectly. You have maim linked to pride and flesh and stone - you're making your pride cost more mana for absolutely no reason. You should link pride, dread banner enlighten and blood and sand.

In a seperate 2 link (BREAK YOUR 4 link) have maim with flesh and stone. Precision by itself Also just noticed your precision is 6, which is why you have so little mana leftover. Still doable - and you get 8-10 more mana with my method than yours while losing nothing.

This is completely wrong. Pride is not supportable by maim and thus does not get the increased reserved mana multiplier, I just double checked in my hideout and the reserved is the same with and without the maim link. You want the highest mana multiplier auras attached to enlighten to maximize reduced mana to give more for higher tier precision; thus enlighten, pride, F&S + maim if doing a 4link with a koam's
Editado por útlima vez por KogaDrake en 8 jul. 2019 15:36:31
"
KogaDrake escribió:
"
Slottm escribió:

This is because you have your links done incorrectly. You have maim linked to pride and flesh and stone - you're making your pride cost more mana for absolutely no reason. You should link pride, dread banner enlighten and blood and sand.

In a seperate 2 link (BREAK YOUR 4 link) have maim with flesh and stone. Precision by itself Also just noticed your precision is 6, which is why you have so little mana leftover. Still doable - and you get 8-10 more mana with my method than yours while losing nothing.

This is completely wrong. Pride is not supportable by maim and thus does not get the increased reserved mana multiplier, I just double checked in my hideout and the reserved is the same with and without the maim link. You want the highest mana multiplier auras attached to enlighten to maximize reduced mana to give more for higher tier precision; thus enlighten, pride, F&S + maim if doing a 4link with a koam's

then why does my method leave you with 8-10 mana more?

try in POB or hideout.
Question,

In the guide you list kitavas as a viable option for cyclone slayer, putting it over sinvictas.

I was under the impression that melee splash doesnt work with cyclone, so I was curious why this axe is better than sinvictas. Seems like it would be worse because of the mana multiplier?

Thanks
Hi,

How should I follow the skill tree guide? From 1-24 and so on?
"
Slottm escribió:
"
KogaDrake escribió:
"
Slottm escribió:

then why does my method leave you with 8-10 mana more?

try in POB or hideout.

Not sure why. PoB absolutely shows that Maim doesn't affect Pride and that if I have Pride separate, it will reserve more mana.

Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 8 jul. 2019 19:36:20
Right - try linking the way I said - you get more unreserved mana. I imported your exact build illusiveguy, and had 11 mana unreserved instead of 4.
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 8 jul. 2019 20:17:40
"
Slottm escribió:
Right - try linking the way I said - you get more unreserved mana. I imported your exact build illusiveguy, and had 11 mana unreserved instead of 4.

I did. Can see the results in the image above. Ended up with negative mana with Pride separate.

Could you share the PoB link that you did with my setup? Would love more mana for another Precision level.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional