[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
elhigg86 escribió:
How do we use banner + both new auras + pride? I see the guide mentions -mana to skills so we can cyclone more. But I don't have the mana for all auras + any other ability cast

Also I'm wearing a rare chest until I can afford to buy a Kaom's and fix resistances around that. While I have the chest and open sockets, would I be able to use an Immortal Call + CWDT + Increased Duration? Or will that screw with some other mechanics of the build

I think you use Enlighten gem to reduce mana costs of the Auras i think mate
Looking closerly at gems, i am wondering about the best choices.

- Brutality : definitely the best option (59% more physical damage)

- Close combat : close 2nd. (59% more melee damage for ennemies in the 15 units distance)

- Melee Physical Damage : a strong 49% more melee phys damage.

Then we have to choose between those gems for the last 2 options :

- Impale : damage wise, probably the best option for bosses, not so usefull for mapping.

- Infused Channeling : seems like a very strong option, being able to maintain infusion pretty much all the time. 39% more damage + 10% more phys damage.

- Chance to Bleed : often forgotten, the flat phys damage can scale quite well especially on a budget. 44-66 added phys damage.

- talking about flat phys, here is Rage : pretty much similar to Chance to bleed, but better if you can maintain the bonus through the whole map. more technical to play, but a very strong option.

- Damage on Full Life : solid option as always.

- Fortify : well balanced between damage and toughness. Can be used on the movement skill though, not sure it's best linked on cyclone ?

- Maim : same as above, can be used on another skill (totem) to get its benefits.

- Pulverize : definitely a very strong option too. 45% more melee area damage, + 34% more area, just for a slight 15% attack speed reduction.

What are your thoughts about it guys ? and what are your choices ?

For me, i'm looking towards Brutality - Melee Phys - Close Combat - Pulverize - Rage (as i don't have enough inteligence for infused channeling).
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
"
elhigg86 escribió:
How do we use banner + both new auras + pride? I see the guide mentions -mana to skills so we can cyclone more. But I don't have the mana for all auras + any other ability cast

Also I'm wearing a rare chest until I can afford to buy a Kaom's and fix resistances around that. While I have the chest and open sockets, would I be able to use an Immortal Call + CWDT + Increased Duration? Or will that screw with some other mechanics of the build

To run Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh & Stone + Maim Support, Blood & Sand and Precision (Level 6) requires a Level 4 Enlighten. I have 4 mana left over to cast Blood Rage.
"
130bby escribió:

- Close combat : close 2nd. (59% more melee damage for ennemies in the 15 units distance)

- Impale : damage wise, probably the best option for bosses, not so usefull for mapping.

- Infused Channeling : seems like a very strong option, being able to maintain infusion pretty much all the time. 39% more damage + 10% more phys damage.

- Chance to Bleed : often forgotten, the flat phys damage can scale quite well especially on a budget. 44-66 added phys damage.

- talking about flat phys, here is Rage : pretty much similar to Chance to bleed, but better if you can maintain the bonus through the whole map. more technical to play, but a very strong option.

- Fortify : well balanced between damage and toughness. Can be used on the movement skill though, not sure it's best linked on cyclone ?

- Maim : same as above, can be used on another skill (totem) to get its benefits.

- Pulverize : definitely a very strong option too. 45% more melee area damage, + 34% more area, just for a slight 15% attack speed reduction.

For me, i'm looking towards Brutality - Melee Phys - Close Combat - Pulverize - Rage (as i don't have enough inteligence for infused channeling).

Playing the crit version, I'm using Brutality, Melee Phys, Impale, Infused channeling (though hard to level this to 20/20, lacking int), and Pulverize. I have been thinking of Close Combat instead of something, but I also kinda like the ones i have now.
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
"
elhigg86 escribió:

U can just check my gear to see how to do it. enlighten lvl 3 enough for take all u want+ precision if u play in crit version. cwdt included too but just with molten shell and blood rage. Also u need -15 mana cost if use rare axe/sword with fortify(-9 if without fortify).
Editado por útlima vez por ssvisst en 8 jul. 2019 10:19:57
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
"
130bby escribió:

Playing the crit version, I'm using Brutality, Melee Phys, Impale, Infused channeling (though hard to level this to 20/20, lacking int), and Pulverize. I have been thinking of Close Combat instead of something, but I also kinda like the ones i have now.

Recently replaced Damage On Full Life with Close Combat. Feels somehow a lot better. Maybe I wasn't always at full life (although I don't use the es leech combo).

Have to get Vorici and to recolor my sword as my plan is to use: Close Combat, Infused Channeling, Melee Physical Damage, Brutality, Pulverise (+ Fortify on sword). Damage is recent for all content but I want to have a white socket to switch pulverise for impale on shaper/ue.
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the 500+ replies, but The Magnate is also a wonderful option for a budget belt. This build will almost certainly have the 200 strength before mapping and the belt helps with that as well with its
own strength roll. The resists are solid from this bonus and higher than Belt of the Deceiver. Also, the physical damage increase is higher. One of the big selling points is the 50% flask charges gained which pretty much allows you to get away with one quicksilver flask as it will always be full while you are killing, even when spamming it every 4 seconds. The only real advantage in this situation for the BotD is the Intimidate, but I feel the added damage, resistances, and flask uptime make up for that
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
Bezmageddon escribió:
"
elhigg86 escribió:

To run Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh & Stone + Maim Support, Blood & Sand and Precision (Level 6) requires a Level 4 Enlighten. I have 4 mana left over to cast Blood Rage.

This is because you have your links done incorrectly. You have maim linked to pride and flesh and stone - you're making your pride cost more mana for absolutely no reason. You should link pride, dread banner enlighten and blood and sand.

In a seperate 2 link (BREAK YOUR 4 link) have maim with flesh and stone. Precision by itself Also just noticed your precision is 6, which is why you have so little mana leftover. Still doable - and you get 8-10 more mana with my method than yours while losing nothing.
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 8 jul. 2019 11:44:50
Solid build. Done Uber Elder at 92.

I stuck with the RT build. DPS is plenty, i stay in sand stance use dread banner and pop Vaal Molten shell for legion and other worrysome moments.

Playing with RT variant from the day one, loving the build, finally got my gear in halfway decent shape (all rares selfcrafted and multimoded with few rolls done by community crafters). Deathless sub 3 min Uber, U-Atziri and Shaper on farm while watching Netflix. Thank you Ahfack for making this league absolute blast to play.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional