[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
"
zuadao escribió:
anyone tried close combat support instead of damage on full life?

Yes, it is mandatory when using soul tether. Because damage on full life does not really work with it. awesome damage boost while bossing. and faster leap slams in map

oooh so i am doing it wrong then?? i use soul tether/glorious vanity and damage on full life...so i should really change to close combat right???
"
ssvisst escribió:
Need some help. what i can inprove here? think about switch belt for hh but m8be something else?
P.S. dont use impale cuz dont have good eye
Spoiler

Don't need an Eye. Impale is absolutely insane. With the two Impale clusters, Dread Banner and the gem, it's just over 100% more (not increased, more) damage.
Just wondering if anyone has a rough idea how much extra damage a vaal axe/rare 2 hand sword are compared to my current starforge(i tried to read the guide but it seems really complicated)? Really tempted to trade mine in for one, but if its just a small amount i probably shouldnt :)

Any info appreciated.
"
rnbounty escribió:
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
"
zuadao escribió:
anyone tried close combat support instead of damage on full life?

Yes, it is mandatory when using soul tether. Because damage on full life does not really work with it. awesome damage boost while bossing. and faster leap slams in map

oooh so i am doing it wrong then?? i use soul tether/glorious vanity and damage on full life...so i should really change to close combat right???

Yes, the thing is that soul tether switches between ES and life leech all the time a so you are not on full life most of the time.
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
"
rnbounty escribió:
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:

Yes, the thing is that soul tether switches between ES and life leech all the time a so you are not on full life most of the time.

ty didnt know that, will switch it ASAP!
T1 crit.. keep to switch to crit version or annul because it sucks anyway?

"
Ubering escribió:
T1 crit.. keep to switch to crit version or annul because it sucks anyway?

It's useless on Slayer as we get free 8% crit chance on weapons with Overwhelm. Probably good for other builds though.
"
Cammeyz escribió:
Just wondering if anyone has a rough idea how much extra damage a vaal axe/rare 2 hand sword are compared to my current starforge(i tried to read the guide but it seems really complicated)? Really tempted to trade mine in for one, but if its just a small amount i probably shouldnt :)

Any info appreciated.

I use elder Blade with:
+ gems supported by lvl 16 Fortify
+ 20% attack speed and
+ crafted physical dmg mod

and it's already higher damage than Starforge, but less life.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
For Mapping for Axe Cyclone 6 link Cyclone/Brutality/Impale/Melee/Infused/Fortify? Or do i switch out Impale for Pulverise?
How do we use banner + both new auras + pride? I see the guide mentions -mana to skills so we can cyclone more. But I don't have the mana for all auras + any other ability cast

Also I'm wearing a rare chest until I can afford to buy a Kaom's and fix resistances around that. While I have the chest and open sockets, would I be able to use an Immortal Call + CWDT + Increased Duration? Or will that screw with some other mechanics of the build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional