[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thanks again. For the rings and amulet.

Rarity: Rare
Wrath Grip
Synthesised Ruby Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
8% increased maximum Life
Item sells for much more to vendors
--------
Adds 9 to 15 Physical Damage to Attacks
7% increased Attack Speed
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+79 to maximum Life
+16% to all Elemental Resistances
-9 to Total Mana Cost of Skills (crafted)
--------
Mirrored
--------
Synthesised Item

Rarity: Rare
Wrath Grip
Synthesised Ruby Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
8% increased maximum Life
Item sells for much more to vendors
--------
Adds 9 to 15 Physical Damage to Attacks
7% increased Attack Speed
+25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+79 to maximum Life
+16% to all Elemental Resistances
-9 to Total Mana Cost of Skills (crafted)
--------
Mirrored
--------
Synthesised Item
How do we deal with porcupines if we do no cold dmg to freeze them?
Nice :-)
anyone tried close combat support instead of damage on full life?
"
Killlthemalll escribió:
Hello, big fan of this build ! I'am just wondering is there any ideas, how to modify it a little bit, with more magic find ?

personally i advice for getting smtg like this for the amulet slot

does everything you want and you get a some item quantity as well.

than you can look to squeeze in some Ventors in the ring slot if you desire.
Probably im miss something?
Im have life on most items, im have Kaom Heart, but its still 3500hp total and any second rar mob oneshoot me.
Life on your rings & boots are a bit low. You can also start picking up more life nodes on the tree
"
zuadao escribió:
anyone tried close combat support instead of damage on full life?

Yes, it is mandatory when using soul tether. Because damage on full life does not really work with it. awesome damage boost while bossing. and faster leap slams in map
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Life on your rings & boots are a bit low. You can also start picking up more life nodes on the tree

Better life on ring and boots its about ~ +30-40hp each and summary its add me about 200-300hp extra to my 3500, im think its not make real difference. At now im have often death even on 6-7tier maps. Char just not survive damage burst from pak even with constant leeching. Izaro in lab also oneshoot me with full hp. Just one hit. Im wonder, what will be on red tier corrupted :) Oneshoot from regular mobs? :))
"
iunewind escribió:
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:

Better life on ring and boots its about ~ +30-40hp each and summary its add me about 200-300hp extra to my 3500, im think its not make real difference. At now im have often death even on 6-7tier maps. Char just not survive damage burst from pak even with constant leeching. Izaro in lab also oneshoot me with full hp. Just one hit. Im wonder, what will be on red tier corrupted :) Oneshoot from regular mobs? :))

You're only level 74? Keep leveling and fill out the Scion life nodes (the rectangle in the middle).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional