[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ShadowSpadeSA escribió:
"
Cammeyz escribió:
Hello, great build upto now...but im a little confused, i see you've taken Resolute Techniques in the tree but we are highly specced into crit? Not sure how this works, any info is appreciated :)

Heyo, he has combined a couple of builds into one here, One where you have a weapon with fortify, one where we go crit, one were we go full phys and no crit. it can be very confusing. Just make sure you are on the right tree

Ah thanks for explaining :) I'm on the right path now.

Build seems really solid, im chewing through nearly all packs of mobs aside from anything that spits chaos.
"
movadrake escribió:
Im doing to crit version now because I wanted to keep pushing this build, but my question is how do you survive since you've speced out of your leech nodes and vaal pact.

Can get Leech from Blood Rage, gear or the Martial Experience nodes (note, these won't stack).

Also things can't kill you if they're dead (except Porcupines). YMMV though.

"
SAlVlSQUAMCH escribió:
No disponible

Why did you craft Crit Chance. Overwhelm gives you 8% weapon base Crit Chance.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 6 jul. 2019 20:17:10
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
movadrake escribió:
Im doing to crit version now because I wanted to keep pushing this build, but my question is how do you survive since you've speced out of your leech nodes and vaal pact.

Can get Leech from Blood Rage, gear or the Martial Experience nodes (note, these won't stack).

Also things can't kill you if they're dead (except Porcupines). YMMV though.

"
SAlVlSQUAMCH escribió:
No disponible

Why did you craft Crit Chance. Overwhelm gives you 8% weapon base Crit Chance.

lets you keep endless hunger for bleed immunity (lets you use a crit cinderswallow for a huge bunch of dps) and 20% of overkill damage. plus it's a more flexible weapon as it doesn't lock you into playing slayer only.

so you basically pick between a non crit chance weapon with double dmg along with overwhelm and a bleed silver flask. or a crit chance weapon with endless hunger and a crit cinderswallow urn. the damage is pretty similar so it's not the end of the world.

that being said i've spoken to a few people ingame and they've said that the leech is fine without endless hunger. so if you know you won't want to play a different ascendency at some point, the non crit weapon is the best choice. otherwise take the crit one, the difference isn't THAT big
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Oh yeah, it definitely makes sense if you're not taking Overwhelm, but the weapon's owner did.

Does give you more flexibility in the future and to sell the weapon.
im lvl 70 on a 5L kitava feast.

Whats the best Gems for a 5L?
"
ressiv escribió:

Threw like 80 fuses on the sword because I got tired of only alt-spamming. 6-linking is a lot easier than hitting Fortify + Regal + Annul.

I am thinking of just going with it if I hit Fortify + 1 good mod + 1 bad mod. I play self-found gearwise and it's maybe to hard to go for the rare with only Fortify on it :S

Btw do I regal if I have a magic item with a razor or tempered mod only? Or Aug first?

And I have read something about using a perfect fossil. Should I use that on it first? What are the chances to hit like 28-30%?

Can some1 help me out here? Thanks!
Hi, Anyone can help me, I do not know what I should be upgrading next.

Does the tempered flesh jewel effect every strength node in radius or only those that you have selected ?

Thanks.
I think the reason no one asked this question is because of how easy it is to get a Glorious Vanity in trade league, but I've had horrible luck in SSF.

Even without the jewel, isn't it worth using Soul Tether to be able to pick up Overwhelm and Impact?
If i follow your axe disfavour tree but dont have the axe use all your skills and gems will i still be ok doing maps and survive ok?
Is most content still viable too?
I can buy all items just not the axe so il use rare one for now but it will be ok just less dps right?
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 7 jul. 2019 10:43:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional