[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Jay_J escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Curious, for those of you using crazypearce's tree, where's the life leech come from?

Blood Rage gives you leech.

You can also take the Marital Experience cluster, if you are like me and forget to keep Blood Rage up. Or you can get it as an affix on gear.

On this note I'd like to mention this again

I'm currently testing this this vs a Kaom's. If you don't feel you need the HP from Kaom's this could be a nice alternative for mapping.

I had always thought maybe a Bronn's or even Carcass Jack would be better no? More AOE for mapping?
I know i dont have the best gear, but i'm able to kill shaper with my current gear, i'm searching for something to upgrade with a budget of 10 ex. What would u guys focus on first?

Hello sir,

Can I ask you a question?
Why do you use the default Ancestral Warchief without using Vaal Ancestral Warchief?
Is Vaal AW not better in DPS?
So i think i've reached pretty much my limit to gear, there are few things to be changed in terms of gear.
But the cost of it i just don't quite find the worth of value to spend.
Still feel like it's not quite enough, since i don't have int/dex on any of my gear or running Devot's i'm using a Timeless jewel for it.

I would like if someone would maybe have some idea's for me to change or try out!
Got about 30ex+ to spend.
I feel kind of squish but it's only against Legion Encounters tbh.
At Depth 450 Delve and still kind of smooth.

Pm me or post a reply on here pls.
Sry for double post, can't find where to delete it.
Some PC Issue's making it double post when clicking once.
Editado por útlima vez por korrkis14 en 6 jul. 2019 15:38:46
Hello, I'm using the axe build and I am a bit confused. I'm new to the game btw, started a month ago.

I have a 5L Sinvicta's and as it doesn't have fortify built in idk what gems to use. Currently using Chance to bleed-Damage on full life-Faster attacks-Fortify. Are these the correct gems to use? If not, what gems should I use?

Hello, this is the first league I map, I love this build I’m having a lot of fun. Now I’m stuck at what happens with my gear, I know is shitty gear but my DPS is not even close to 1M. I just seen a lot of people asked about their gear so sorry if this is too repetitive. I’m very noob and cannot say where I’m lacking DPS, if you could tell me what to upgrade first and what you see is bad on my current gear I would love you for the eternity guys. By the way im trying to go crit version but starting to suspect that is too expensive for me.
https://pastebin.com/U8WeteXH
Also, I see a lot of people going with 2H blade instead of axe, should I change to sword?
Tons of thanks to all of you exiles.
Sorry for more questions. When running the Vanity Jewel, and therefore switching away from endless hunger, how do we avoid stun?

Also wondering aura priority in terms of what mana i have available. I dont have an enlighten yet. Im running precision to get my hit chance to 100%. That with dread banner, blood & sand, flesh and stone, i have about 60% mana reserved. Should i drop F&S to free up 25% and run pride?
Just finished crafting my Fortify axe!

Loving this build so much, thanks Ahfack <3

There's one thing I'm a little unclear on with the Fortify axe build. In your gem setup guide, you said this:

"
6L Mapping:

Cyclone | Fortify | Melee Phys | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

6L Single Target:

- If you have a white socket in your weapon, swap Pulverize for Impale
- If you do not have a white socket in your weapon, swap Pulverize for Dmg on Full Life.

6L Fortify Weapon:

If you are lucky enough to have Fortify built into your weapon, replace Fortify with DMG on Full Life

When mapping with a 6L Fortify weapon, do I want Pulverize or Impale? I've already swapped Fortify for Damage on Full Life, but I'm unclear if I should do the other swap for mapping or not.

Thanks again!
Ok so this whole "build" is a scam, this guy made a semi decent build and then he used POB to craft a fantasy narnia disneyland JEWEL, you will see in the pictures posted underneath. His sheet dps as an original is 2m, with this jewel he reached 5.7m. [Removed by Support]

Proof nr1, with the jewel active:
https://imgur.com/uDNa8H3

Proof nr2, with the jewel inactive:
https://imgur.com/tNFaPjk

Please get this information out, [Removed by Support]
Editado por útlima vez por Scott_GGG en 6 jul. 2019 18:09:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional