[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just converted to Crit and it's a huge DPS boost doing nothing but adding a Precision gem.

What pieces of gear should I aim to get Crit Chance and Multi?
What budget sword should I use instead of Starforge?
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
Just converted to Crit and it's a huge DPS boost doing nothing but adding a Precision gem.

Thanks for your input, I just spend all my regrets to try out your suggestion. I have a question regarding your gems.

You seem to have switched not only dread banner with precesion aura (I guess this is to get enough acc for 100% hit) but also you don't have maim linked to your Flesh and Stone, like in the guide, why is that?

Ahfack writes: Flesh and Stone blood stance maim's nearby enemies. Maim support provides us increased maim effect which is DEFINITELY worth it (600k+ shaper dmg at endgame)
Editado por útlima vez por nexxen666 en 6 jul. 2019 8:23:56
Has Ahfack abandoned this build for this league or what?
He used to be quite active on the comments section but I haven't seen him for a while now.
"
nexxen666 escribió:
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:

Thanks for your input, I just spend all my regrets to try out your suggestion. I have a question regarding your gems.

You seem to have switched not only dread banner with precesion aura (I guess this is to get enough acc for 100% hit) but also you don't have maim linked to your Flesh and Stone, like in the guide, why is that?

Ahfack writes: Flesh and Stone blood stance maim's nearby enemies. Maim support provides us increased maim effect which is DEFINITELY worth it (600k+ shaper dmg at endgame)

I definitely wouldn't follow what I'm doing lol. Just guessing for the most part, but for now, it's enough of an improvement on my RT tree.

I need Precision at the moment for Accuracy, because I've changed none of my gear since switching off RT. Don't have the mana for Maim Support, but it does about the same DPS as an alternative to Precision for me atm.

Will also start using Dread Banner, just need an Enlighten Level 4 (and the MTX that makes the banner invisible). Or I could swap out Precision for Maim Support and wouldn't need the Enlighten.

Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 6 jul. 2019 9:21:47
"
Fressure escribió:
Anybody have a POB for Axe Crit? I currently have a Disfavor and would rather not have to go with a new weapon.

I've used the POB on the front page, but it has RT which isn't for crit builds.

i dont have a disfavour, but i just switched from RT to crit yesterday. i am using a fortify vaal axe and have only 2 pieces with accuracy, low crit chance and low crit multi.

here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/Ch5SLuxY

really basic. i have to say you "waste" a lot of points with unoptimized gear like mine. you need quite some extra points for accuracy nodes and vaal pact (before you get acuity). an assassins mark ring on hit would be great too, but fitting everything together while meeting the int requirements and staying resist capped would be extremely costly. not even considering the -mana cost crafts on both rings which limit your gear choices even further.

in the end i will probably go for an exquisite blade with hits cant be evaded. but this still needs loooots of currency farming :D

however my shitty unoptimized crit version is still a solid dps increase compared to RT. in my case around 1.5-2 mil. and with soul tether/glorious vanity you even get way more ehp!
Curious, for those of you using crazypearce's tree, where's the life leech come from?
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Curious, for those of you using crazypearce's tree, where's the life leech come from?

Blood Rage gives you leech.

You can also take the Marital Experience cluster, if you are like me and forget to keep Blood Rage up. Or you can get it as an affix on gear.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 6 jul. 2019 10:16:40
ya blood rage is enough leech. just make sure you self cast it. if it's with CWDT it might not activate for a while and leave you vulnerable. this works best with acuity as you don't have the degen from vaal pact. without acuity the degen between packs or while looting can be annoying, so just a heads up there
"
crazypearce escribió:
ya blood rage is enough leech. just make sure you self cast it. if it's with CWDT it might not activate for a while and leave you vulnerable. this works best with acuity as you don't have the degen from vaal pact. without acuity the degen between packs or while looting can be annoying, so just a heads up there

Awesome, thank you both. I just hit 68, took me a second to realize i wasnt leeching anything lol. I started picking up Martial Experience, but ill grab a blood rage skill gem too.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional