[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello, great build upto now...but im a little confused, i see you've taken Resolute Techniques in the tree but we are highly specced into crit? Not sure how this works, any info is appreciated :)
"
Cammeyz escribió:
Hello, great build upto now...but im a little confused, i see you've taken Resolute Techniques in the tree but we are highly specced into crit? Not sure how this works, any info is appreciated :)

Heyo, he has combined a couple of builds into one here, One where you have a weapon with fortify, one where we go crit, one were we go full phys and no crit. it can be very confusing. Just make sure you are on the right tree
"
rnbounty escribió:

would you say vaal pact is mandatory with soul tether/Glorious vanity?

yeah, it still doubles leech. i would just use the extra 3 points to get it until you can get atziris gloves
i dont really feel confortable using vaal pact can i skip it?
"
Sharpeyx escribió:
i dont really feel confortable using vaal pact can i skip it?

I skipped it and can easily do all content.
hey guys! whats the best lab enchant for gloves and boots?
oh yeah, i think i will run a 5-6link Aura setup in my chest now.
with Pride, Dread Banner and Flesh and Stone beeing able to get raised to lvl 23 and 9, thats a nice bonus.
+1 maxres also got a lot better now that we can get one on the tree as well, kappa
Editado por útlima vez por DrDurdle en 5 jul. 2019 18:48:02
"
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
Hi guys! Great guide!

Its the first league I got so high. Almost finished my build recently. Tried Ahfack's non crit version first and now the crit version (big thanks to Crazypearce). Tried different sets of items, gems, passives etc. The current version seems to be the best one. Definitely its the most damage one (non crit was much weaker), and great survivability (~7k life with energy shield). I stopped dying at all when changed my devoto to fortify helmet (was afraid of loosing movement speed too much, but in fact after half an hour without devoto, I stopped noticing any changes, as it is still very fast), took vaal molten shell and drastically increased damage. Uber elder is a joke for me right now. Its not that fast as on Ahfack's video, but really close. In general very clean, deathless runs even forgiving some mistakes due to the tankiness of the character.

So thats my gear right now:

Need to 6-link and Hillrock quality my weapon (just changed it from crafted non crit Vaal Axe), get cyclone/blood rage helmet enchantment, get some character levels for extra jewels (like watcher eye with pride) and maybe some corrupts on my uniques to finish it. Besides unrealistic Headhunter the only thing I can change is getting - total mana cost on the amulet, so I can put Mark of the Elder on. However its really hard to maintain resistance caps than, so I dont think that I'll end up doing it.

The crit version for now is simply too expensive,and too much min maxing to be done. Honestly I did all content, including uber elder,uber atziri,everything. The only thing that remains is to go beyond 350 delve and see how far down I can get.

So far I can't say that I would have absolutely needed more DPS, obviously not everything dies instantly in deeper delves, but otherwise it's a well rounded option.

Just acuity in the crit version starts at 9-10 ex, add to that the 2h sword, the rings,cinderswallow,crafted helmet. My entire gear costs as much as your gloves. I don't know, but I think the critical version is just a quality of life improvement,the normal version can do uber elder without issues. Oh and devoto is not really needed, I always opt for a helm with some resists and life, or a better crafted helmet.

With a ton of speed from flasks+gear, I don't think another 20%ms is necessary,unless you like map farming and need the speed for constant glacier legion runs.

It was mentioned before and after respeccing I agree that only changing the passives to the crit version boosts damage quite high. The only costly thing in the beginning were the gloves. But I don't think they are mandatory. Certainly maxing the build is quite expensive, but so is the non crit version (crafting weapons are almost equal, crafting curse ring, good gloves, helmet etc).

100% this. I was about to craft a vaal axe. Even had it rare with t1 fort ready to multimod. However, I then noticed HCBE and crit/quali was already better than +2 support gems. So I thought, if going crit I could as well craft an Exquisite Blade instead of a vaal axe and change my tree accordingly (crazypearce's version). This alone gave me around 50% more dps. From that point on you can get some crit multi here and there to just further improve your damage.
Also the pathing to Point Blank is really nice. Taking the Soul Tether combo in the end allowed me to drop Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour for Impact and Overwhelm. And I love it so much. My AoE Radius is 50 at the moment and this feels so good for legions especially.
However you DO NOT NEED the acuity gloves. I don't even want them since I prefer a faster leap slam and some resists on my glove slot. It costs me 3 points on the tree to get vaal pact instead.

What could potentially increase the price by a bit is crafting +2 support instead of HCBE and get some accuracy + precision aura. The aura gives some crit as well and you don't need to drop any other aura for it considering you have 2x -mana crafts and use an Enlighten.
However I didn't feel it's worth the hustle getting about 300-500 flat phys (depends on tree). Also don't forget you will need 2 more gem slots for that (Enlighten + Precision). Part of the reason why I crafted HCBE in the end.

Hope somebody else can profit from all the hours I spent in PoB with this :D

BTW: If you need more insight on the sword crit I recommend taking a look at crazypearce's recent forum posts: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/crazypearce
However, you can also take a look at my profile. I use his latest version minus the acuity gloves (including vaal pact on the tree).
To everybody playing the Soul Tether combo. Did you find any nice jewels?

I tried a few and I'm quite happy with this one:

It has the number 1723 and turns 2x 10 dex + 2x 8% inc evasion rating into

10% inc attack damage (10 dex)
12% inc critical strike chance (10 dex)
3% inc cast speed (8 evasion)
10% inc area damage (8 evasion)

Sure, it's only 4 travel nodes but let's get the most out of those :)

Did you find some nice nodes yet? Would surely help to get an idea what's possible!
Anybody have a POB for Axe Crit? I currently have a Disfavor and would rather not have to go with a new weapon.

I've used the POB on the front page, but it has RT which isn't for crit builds.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional