[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Doctor_Teh escribió:

I think there is a lot of confusion here about how to build the crit build here, as the info is pretty limited in the front page of the build. Would you be at all willing to share specifics about what needs to change from the default build Ahfack wrote? What do you forego to get the accuracy nodes? Which ascendency do you change? What gear needs to/ideally would change? (You said nothing needs to?)

I'm assuming i would want things like crit chance and crit multi on my jewels and gear wherever possible?

Like someone else said, what are you dropping for the lvl 1 precision?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, i think by more than just me.

a lot of posts in here daily so a lot of useful information gets buried.

in terms of the tree here is what i would use

https://pastebin.com/cKUPrkW7

titanic impacts and honed edge can give you 100% chance to hit with a level 9 precision. level 9 precision is possible with a lvl 4 enlighten. i put the aura setup in PoB but it's pride - flesh and stone - maim - lvl 4 enlighten. then you drop impale from warchief and use warchief - precision - blood and sand - blood rage. you have no mana left so you need - mana cost on both rings for that to work

in terms of other gear, you only have one jewel socket open. one is watchers eye, one tempered flesh, one glorious vanity and the other a rare with life and multi, maybe a resist.

personally i think the hits cannot be evaded is just easier. less things to have to deal with and it's a bit more flexible.

https://pastebin.com/U6zVGaxk here is the PoB for that version

if you cant get atziris gloves just use the 3 points for vaal pact or path through the top and skip bladedancer, either is fine

note that point blank is taken to use glorious vanity, it's 1700 ES for 3 passives and belt slot, plus you get brutal fevor leech. there is no reason at all not to use it, it's straight up overpowered in this league

other gear to add is an assasins mark on hit ring, but it's hard to roll as we need a fair bit of resists from the rings and the -mana cost too. but thats an endgame crafting goal
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 5 jul. 2019 12:13:01
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:

I think there is a lot of confusion here about how to build the crit build here, as the info is pretty limited in the front page of the build. Would you be at all willing to share specifics about what needs to change from the default build Ahfack wrote? What do you forego to get the accuracy nodes? Which ascendency do you change? What gear needs to/ideally would change? (You said nothing needs to?)

I'm assuming i would want things like crit chance and crit multi on my jewels and gear wherever possible?

Like someone else said, what are you dropping for the lvl 1 precision?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, i think by more than just me.

a lot of posts in here daily so a lot of useful information gets buried.

in terms of the tree here is what i would use

https://pastebin.com/cKUPrkW7

titanic impacts and honed edge can give you 100% chance to hit with a level 9 precision. level 9 precision is possible with a lvl 4 enlighten. i put the aura setup in PoB but it's pride - flesh and stone - maim - lvl 4 enlighten. then you drop impale from warchief and use warchief - precision - blood and sand - blood rage. you have no mana left so you need - mana cost on both rings for that to work

in terms of other gear, you only have one jewel socket open. one is watchers eye, one tempered flesh, one glorious vanity and the other a rare with life and multi, maybe a resist.

personally i think the hits cannot be evaded is just easier. less things to have to deal with and it's a bit more flexible.

https://pastebin.com/U6zVGaxk here is the PoB for that version

if you cant get atziris gloves just use the 3 points for vaal pact or path through the top and skip bladedancer, either is fine

note that point blank is taken to use glorious vanity, it's 1700 ES for 3 passives and belt slot, plus you get brutal fevor leech. there is no reason at all not to use it, it's straight up overpowered in this league

other gear to add is an assasins mark on hit ring, but it's hard to roll as we need a fair bit of resists from the rings and the -mana cost too. but thats an endgame crafting goal

how would you incorporate glorious vanity/soul tether into my build?? any advice is greatly appreciated :)

https://pastebin.com/5CQG7NFM
Editado por útlima vez por rnbounty en 5 jul. 2019 14:04:23
i'd love to make the jump to crit and maybe even incorporate HH but resists are a pain to get when using so many uniques

@rnbounty
get some points to move to Point Blank and use the socket there. you arent losing any valuable notes there
i played around in pob to see if i can fit this combo, i am just worried because i would loose a ton (~800) life this way beacause i would to have to spec out of quite some life nodes. don't know if its worth then

Edit: nevermind, just now realized that you get a bunch of ES from the corrupted Note from glorious vanity. i even gain EHP by this :D
Editado por útlima vez por rnbounty en 5 jul. 2019 15:02:29
Crafting a second axe. The first one i made and currently using is:

The second one im working on is:

Is the second worth imprinting in case i brick? Or should i just regal now and hope for the best. I'm wanting to craft a really nice weapon and still learning. Thanks for any help.
"
Froglure escribió:
i'd love to make the jump to crit and maybe even incorporate HH but resists are a pain to get when using so many uniques

@rnbounty
get some points to move to Point Blank and use the socket there. you arent losing any valuable notes there

ya point blank is our only option. you can do iron grip but you destroy a fair few nodes in the process. thats why i prefer the sword option because the pathing takes you through point blank anyway, for 4 points. with axes you need 7 to get there. still worth it either way though
Ty for well written guide,cyclones really insane nowaday. Could anyone please take a look and give some advices about any next upgrade on my gear.
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Froglure escribió:

@rnbounty

ya point blank is our only option. you can do iron grip but you destroy a fair few nodes in the process. thats why i prefer the sword option because the pathing takes you through point blank anyway, for 4 points. with axes you need 7 to get there. still worth it either way though

would you say vaal pact is mandatory with soul tether/Glorious vanity?
"
crazypearce escribió:

sword option looks good but id love to keep using my axe. not quite sure what to do right now (and also a bit burned out from PoE) so im waiting on a guide update.
Hey guys, I've had great success with this build, going full phys with a lvl 20 Fortify 2hander (which i crafted myself :D). But I feel like im missing damage. I know i can get better rings! But i really want to switch over to the crit version, can anyone please help me?

char is FateBane_GodDestroyer. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowSpadeSA/characters

Here are items:

jewel in tree 1: 6% max life, 6% attack speed, 10% area dmg
jewel 2: 6% max life, 6% attack speed, 11% area dmg
jewel 3: 6% max life, 8% attack speed, 10% area dmg

Basically have 30ex and want to upgrade to crit! Im sticking with this weapon though, its very special.
The Kaoms heart obvs gives more hp, but I like the AOE and dmg from carcass jack and increased utility such as CWDT. I only die in legions so im not really looking to get a Kaoms, unless im missing something big.
Editado por útlima vez por ShadowSpadeSA en 5 jul. 2019 16:35:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional