[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Threw like 80 fuses on the sword because I got tired of only alt-spamming. 6-linking is a lot easier than hitting Fortify + Regal + Annul.

I am thinking of just going with it if I hit Fortify + 1 good mod + 1 bad mod. I play self-found gearwise and it's maybe to hard to go for the rare with only Fortify on it :S

Btw do I regal if I have a magic item with a razor or tempered mod only? Or Aug first?

And I have read something about using a perfect fossil. Should I use that on it first? What are the chances to hit like 28-30%?
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 5 jul. 2019 5:38:23
so... after week with shitty axe, i crafted this, for start it will do for me since i was using

was using shaped one > now with elder one

should i exalt it or leave like it now for start?
and yes i forgot to craft 30% quality with fossils (
Editado por útlima vez por LandserXL en 5 jul. 2019 4:05:49
So guys I'm trying to complete my atlas atm, got all maps but hall of grandmasters. Is there any easy way to go phys conversion or is it easier to get a carry?

OK, found the answer myself, Ngamahu's Flame.
Hope this works out, getting a carry feels like cheating ^^
Editado por útlima vez por swarls68 en 5 jul. 2019 4:49:45
will there be any updates regarding to the guide with the glorious vanity jewel in mind?

the best spot would be the socket where point blank is but thats kinda far from what we skill while using an axe. has anyone tested how big the difference is between axe and sword for crit with the new passive tree?
Hi Ahfack, thanks for the guide!

I started out this league with a cold conversion build and then switched over to this, as I found I lacked abit of everything. This build cleared everything right up, damage, survivability. It's the first league I haven't rerolled a character yet.

I am trying to do the switch to crit as you have described, could you tell me what I need to look at it to make it better?

The axe is my next project, getting a Vaal with Fort, but need abit of currency for that. Rest of my gear is like this: (my profile should be open for spec and jewels).

After fiddling with PoB for hours, I just recently switched to crazypearce's sword crit version and it's amazing. Bit more of everything: aoe, life, damage - I'm happy :)

I see Kaom's is widely popular among you guys and rightfully so. Would give me 1.2k ehp in my current setup.
However, what do you think about
?
I'm currently trying that one.

It gives double onslaught effect (zoom zoom), allows to drop endurance charge on melee stun in leap slam, some armour/evasion and a bit of life ofc. Since I dropped endless hunger for overwhelm, even the bit of leech on the chest is nice to have.

Another option I consider is crafting a high level elder body armour for phat max life + %life.

What do you think?
Many thanks to you Ahfack for this amazing build and great guide.

Manage to kill my first Uber Elder on the first try with middle gear ( cost me 4 or 5 portals because it was " fun " to try to have the eyes everywhere ).

"
Jay_J escribió:
After fiddling with PoB for hours, I just recently switched to crazypearce's sword crit version and it's amazing. Bit more of everything: aoe, life, damage - I'm happy :)

I see Kaom's is widely popular among you guys and rightfully so. Would give me 1.2k ehp in my current setup.
However, what do you think about
?
I'm currently trying that one.

It gives double onslaught effect (zoom zoom), allows to drop endurance charge on melee stun in leap slam, some armour/evasion and a bit of life ofc. Since I dropped endless hunger for overwhelm, even the bit of leech on the chest is nice to have.

Another option I consider is crafting a high level elder body armour for phat max life + %life.

What do you think?

Kaom is for endgame content, we talking shaper,uber atziri,uber elder,deep delving. Otherwise you don't need it, that extra life is needed for the last % of the game.

You can craft yourself a good armour, but something that comes close to kaom will be quite expensive, by that I mean the effective life it gives you. If you just farm in T1-15 maps, you don't need 6,5-7K life. Kaom is meh for pretty much all normal content, I did feel the need for it for uber elder, as I'm not that good in those fights,and the HP increase was noticable, my deaths also went down and I actually did it deathless, compared to dying 4 times before I put on the kaom and redid uber elder.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 5 jul. 2019 8:23:46
Hi guys! Great guide!

Its the first league I got so high. Almost finished my build recently. Tried Ahfack's non crit version first and now the crit version (big thanks to Crazypearce). Tried different sets of items, gems, passives etc. The current version seems to be the best one. Definitely its the most damage one (non crit was much weaker), and great survivability (~7k life with energy shield). I stopped dying at all when changed my devoto to fortify helmet (was afraid of loosing movement speed too much, but in fact after half an hour without devoto, I stopped noticing any changes, as it is still very fast), took vaal molten shell and drastically increased damage. Uber elder is a joke for me right now. Its not that fast as on Ahfack's video, but really close. In general very clean, deathless runs even forgiving some mistakes due to the tankiness of the character.

So thats my gear right now:

Need to 6-link and Hillrock quality my weapon (just changed it from crafted non crit Vaal Axe), get cyclone/blood rage helmet enchantment, get some character levels for extra jewels (like watcher eye with pride) and maybe some corrupts on my uniques to finish it. Besides unrealistic Headhunter the only thing I can change is getting - total mana cost on the amulet, so I can put Mark of the Elder on. However its really hard to maintain resistance caps than, so I dont think that I'll end up doing it.
Editado por útlima vez por ksanat0s en 5 jul. 2019 9:13:34
hi i am currently in the process of switching to the crit version. here is the PoB of my setup: https://pastebin.com/jzfjkpFb.

i am only worried about survivability when dropping fervour/hunger for impact/overwhelm.

do you think i will be ok with my setup or should i change something? i could drop vaal haste for a self cast vaal molten shell for example
Editado por útlima vez por rnbounty en 5 jul. 2019 9:09:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional