[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I just did the unbelievable and hit merciless t1. What should I do?
"
Darkrox escribió:
"
TheAlmightyJay escribió:

im using the soul tether belt with the corrupted soul passive on the bottom right of the tree.

for some reason im really not seeing my damage numbers. and I'm using the chest for a cwdt setup because i still see myself getting one shot alot.

hoping you guys can help me see what should i change.

this was used instead of a kaoms because im lacking the resistance

i use this as well

i am working on getting my axe white socketed and beast corrupting it for the 30% quality

If you're using Soul tether and corrupted soul you should switch your amulet, since it crippels the ES you gain from corrupted soul by a large margin - this might be a reason for getting 1 shot.

would this be good ?

PS: you might want to use any curse in the cwdt setup, like enfeeble and/or use a lower lvl cwdt setup for more procs

ok id work on this
Editado por útlima vez por TheAlmightyJay en 4 jul. 2019 11:38:12
@TheAlmightyJay Except for the base this should be fine.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Editado por útlima vez por Darkrox en 4 jul. 2019 11:53:35
"
Edeka escribió:

I just did the unbelievable and hit merciless t1. What should I do?

Sell it and buy new base :)

Honestly it's not very good, 7 link fortify beats it.
"
korrkis14 escribió:
"
fizo1 escribió:
Very strange build. I have tones of damage and I'm distroing everething even on lvl 83 but I feel very fragele. If i don't hit and leach even a single white mob can kill me with 3-4 hits also legion mobs often one shoot me, Phoenix also even if i leach. What should I upgrade in order to feel more tanky ? I have 5400 hp max resistances.

I dropped my Ancestral totem for a CWDT immortal call, feels a lot better when it comes to Legion encounters and overall really.

Huge thank you, this change really helped ! Now I don't die if i don't do stupid things. I wasn't using Ancestral totem anyway.
Where am I gonna put the Fortify gem if I have a 4L wep with no fortify in it?
Do you think a Cyclone build could be good for SSF SC ?
nice build, I'm really enjoying it
Is that 20ms on Devoto so good that is worth giving up the life of a rare helmet? or maybe something like Starkonja which still has attack speed and life and dex?
Love this build, cleared everything so far except Uber Atziri haven't tried that one yet!
Editado por útlima vez por AciBror en 4 jul. 2019 17:19:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional