[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So I have been trying things out with this build. I initially crafted a level 18 fortify elder vaal axe and was doing well with it. I switched to crit swords when I got a starforge to drop and have been working with that until today.

Today I crated a level 20 fortify elder vaal axe and crafted on it. I really feel like the crit axe build that was linked isn't any better than my starforge setup. I moved things on my tree but it feels like crit swords with a starforge or elder exquisite blade is the way to go.

How else are people dealing with this?
Five hundred pages, babes!
Maybe I'm not understanding it, but what is with the extra frenzy charge on the starforge tree? wouldn't those 2-3 points be better elsewhere? Since this build doesn't generate frenzy charges on bosses outside of adds and blood rage
Maim support linked to flesh and stone does absolutely nothing if you never leave stand stance correct?
Correct, since sand stance doesn't apply maim
"
joshleeman escribió:
Maim support linked to flesh and stone does absolutely nothing if you never leave stand stance correct?

I never leave blood stance, since survivability and AoE range is already good enough.
"
philantrophy escribió:
Do you think a Cyclone build could be good for SSF SC ?

Yes, it is doing fine for me in SSF so far.

I think the biggest issue will be finding a -mana cost to skills ring. I finally have the lowest tier craft of it, but if I hadn't gotten lucky with a -8 ring drop in a legion, I'm not sure how painful the style would have been.
OP mentions in the FAQ that mana leech can be grabbed on the tree. Though im wondering how they have the leech with the crit build.
on SSF you can also delve a bit for fossils and craft a -15 mana cost chest, instead of using Kaom (farming kaom cards is doable but not the most enjoyable thing to do anyways)

I got lucky on my temple corruption last night and got myself a
:)
Don't really know if this is the place to ask but would anybody help me out with gearing up my character?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional