[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just wondering if I have 2 really good 1h swords, anything i can change in the build and be similar damage/survival wise? (obviously would need a 6l body armor) or do I lose too much damage going for 2 1h swords that are 460-500 dps?
Quick forword: Great Build and a awesome Guide

Background
Spoiler

First League. startet playing Saturday after Leaguestart, second Character/Try, LvL 93,done UberElder, currently 29 challenges completed.

Gear
Spoiler

My current problem is my survivability. Im able to do Guardians and Shaper or Elder, but im dieing way to many times. Im dieiing when doing monoliths and at the Guardians or Shaper.
Anyone able to help me out with a few tips and tricks or advises?

Another few Questions:
1. To craft proper Steel Rings, which crafting method should be used(Fossils or alchs)?

2. TO achive more AoE(for Monoliths) I removed 'Bane of Legends' for 'Impact'. Is there another way to achieve more AoE or any advice to change that up?

3. Anyone that played legion league, any timeless jewels to look out for? And if, any need to change up the skill tree?

4. Can someone explain to me the pro and cons of Sword, Axe, and between Two-Handed and One-Handed?

5. Which is the best way for Cyclon to farm currency and Monolith, doing red maps or white?

Editado por útlima vez por Cyclon_Definitiv en 5 jul. 2019 9:25:17
"
Hi guys! Great guide!

Its the first league I got so high. Almost finished my build recently. Tried Ahfack's non crit version first and now the crit version (big thanks to Crazypearce). Tried different sets of items, gems, passives etc. The current version seems to be the best one. Definitely its the most damage one (non crit was much weaker), and great survivability (~7k life with energy shield). I stopped dying at all when changed my devoto to fortify helmet (was afraid of loosing movement speed too much, but in fact after half an hour without devoto, I stopped noticing any changes, as it is still very fast), took vaal molten shell and drastically increased damage. Uber elder is a joke for me right now. Its not that fast as on Ahfack's video, but really close. In general very clean, deathless runs even forgiving some mistakes due to the tankiness of the character.

So thats my gear right now:

Need to 6-link and Hillrock quality my weapon (just changed it from crafted non crit Vaal Axe), get cyclone/blood rage helmet enchantment, get some character levels for extra jewels (like watcher eye with pride) and maybe some corrupts on my uniques to finish it. Besides unrealistic Headhunter the only thing I can change is getting - total mana cost on the amulet, so I can put Mark of the Elder on. However its really hard to maintain resistance caps than, so I dont think that I'll end up doing it.

The crit version for now is simply too expensive,and too much min maxing to be done. Honestly I did all content, including uber elder,uber atziri,everything. The only thing that remains is to go beyond 350 delve and see how far down I can get.

So far I can't say that I would have absolutely needed more DPS, obviously not everything dies instantly in deeper delves, but otherwise it's a well rounded option.

Just acuity in the crit version starts at 9-10 ex, add to that the 2h sword, the rings,cinderswallow,crafted helmet. My entire gear costs as much as your gloves. I don't know, but I think the critical version is just a quality of life improvement,the normal version can do uber elder without issues. Oh and devoto is not really needed, I always opt for a helm with some resists and life, or a better crafted helmet.

With a ton of speed from flasks+gear, I don't think another 20%ms is necessary,unless you like map farming and need the speed for constant glacier legion runs.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 5 jul. 2019 9:29:24
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
Hi guys! Great guide!

Its the first league I got so high. Almost finished my build recently. Tried Ahfack's non crit version first and now the crit version (big thanks to Crazypearce). Tried different sets of items, gems, passives etc. The current version seems to be the best one. Definitely its the most damage one (non crit was much weaker), and great survivability (~7k life with energy shield). I stopped dying at all when changed my devoto to fortify helmet (was afraid of loosing movement speed too much, but in fact after half an hour without devoto, I stopped noticing any changes, as it is still very fast), took vaal molten shell and drastically increased damage. Uber elder is a joke for me right now. Its not that fast as on Ahfack's video, but really close. In general very clean, deathless runs even forgiving some mistakes due to the tankiness of the character.

So thats my gear right now:

Need to 6-link and Hillrock quality my weapon (just changed it from crafted non crit Vaal Axe), get cyclone/blood rage helmet enchantment, get some character levels for extra jewels (like watcher eye with pride) and maybe some corrupts on my uniques to finish it. Besides unrealistic Headhunter the only thing I can change is getting - total mana cost on the amulet, so I can put Mark of the Elder on. However its really hard to maintain resistance caps than, so I dont think that I'll end up doing it.

The crit version for now is simply too expensive,and too much min maxing to be done. Honestly I did all content, including uber elder,uber atziri,everything. The only thing that remains is to go beyond 350 delve and see how far down I can get.

So far I can't say that I would have absolutely needed more DPS, obviously not everything dies instantly in deeper delves, but otherwise it's a well rounded option.

Just acuity in the crit version starts at 9-10 ex, add to that the 2h sword, the rings,cinderswallow,crafted helmet. My entire gear costs as much as your gloves. I don't know, but I think the critical version is just a quality of life improvement,the normal version can do uber elder without issues. Oh and devoto is not really needed, I always opt for a helm with some resists and life, or a better crafted helmet.

With a ton of speed from flasks+gear, I don't think another 20%ms is necessary,unless you like map farming and need the speed for constant glacier legion runs.

It was mentioned before and after respeccing I agree that only changing the passives to the crit version boosts damage quite high. The only costly thing in the beginning were the gloves. But I don't think they are mandatory. Certainly maxing the build is quite expensive, but so is the non crit version (crafting weapons are almost equal, crafting curse ring, good gloves, helmet etc).
Hey guys - I have a 5 link Fortify Axe. Should my 5th gem be Pulverise or Damage on full life? Cheers
Great guide . But I want to switch to crit versionbut ifeel as if there’s not enough info on the switch..

I’m guessing this axe wouldn’t give me much of a dmg boost in the crit version because I’d need a flesh ripper or exquisite blade correct ?
hey all loved the guide was extremely helpfull when i crafted my first self made weapon in game. i was just curious why you had strength craft on the multi mod would it be better to craft quality on it for more dps?
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH escribió:
Great guide . But I want to switch to crit versionbut ifeel as if there’s not enough info on the switch..
No disponible

I’m guessing this axe wouldn’t give me much of a dmg boost in the crit version because I’d need a flesh ripper or exquisite blade correct ?

This axe is good for crit build. I would start with other stuff. Personally I changed weapon the last.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH escribió:

I think it's ok if you take overwhelm.
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH escribió:
No disponible

Vaal axe is better with overwhelm then a fleshripper.
But I feel like hits can't be evaded is better then +2 support on crit version.

Also I'm not a big fan of exquisit blades. I compared my build to many sword builds and I beat them in damage.

Axe seems to be more expensive tho..
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional