[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Curious, for those of you using crazypearce's tree, where's the life leech come from?

Blood Rage gives you leech.

You can also take the Marital Experience cluster, if you are like me and forget to keep Blood Rage up. Or you can get it as an affix on gear.

When going sword an crit I prefer the Hematophagy Cluster as it also increases the Maximum Total Recovery and has better pathin potential.
Hi, does anyone also have problems with 4-5 way Legion fights? Seems like AoE is just not enough to reliably get 2+ rows of loot. Is there an easy way to tweak the build to optimize for emblems?

P.S. Atm around 1M Shaper dps
Editado por útlima vez por DSJkaa en 6 jul. 2019 10:56:20
for 5 way fights you just need more dps. a lot of it. you want to kill each boss in around 3-4 seconds max. on the other hand you only need around 5k EHP max, so you can drop it in favor of more damage.

my personal best is around 3.5 bars of loot. it's fun but really not worth it at all
Unless you have a HH and probably some Inspired Learning, the ROI for 5-ways isn't going to be that good.

But it's probably worth trading some profit for fun.
Any ideas on how to make the normal RT version faster for pure glacier farming?

Other gem links, more AOE?
"
rnbounty escribió:
"
Fressure escribió:
Anybody have a POB for Axe Crit? I currently have a Disfavor and would rather not have to go with a new weapon.

I've used the POB on the front page, but it has RT which isn't for crit builds.

i dont have a disfavour, but i just switched from RT to crit yesterday. i am using a fortify vaal axe and have only 2 pieces with accuracy, low crit chance and low crit multi.

here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/Ch5SLuxY

really basic. i have to say you "waste" a lot of points with unoptimized gear like mine. you need quite some extra points for accuracy nodes and vaal pact (before you get acuity). an assassins mark ring on hit would be great too, but fitting everything together while meeting the int requirements and staying resist capped would be extremely costly. not even considering the -mana cost crafts on both rings which limit your gear choices even further.

in the end i will probably go for an exquisite blade with hits cant be evaded. but this still needs loooots of currency farming :D

however my shitty unoptimized crit version is still a solid dps increase compared to RT. in my case around 1.5-2 mil. and with soul tether/glorious vanity you even get way more ehp!

Noob disclamer.. I just switched to crit today as well, and the changes to accendency makes me wan't to replace my rench belt with your setup to get more leech and ehp. But when I put your tree into pob I loose 30%+ dps (3xx.000 to 2xx.000 dps) Again im not sure why, and im pretty noob at the game still, but I don't understand why there is so much damage difference.

In POB my total dps are 347113.1 with full life and blood stance. Do you guys enable more to get the high dps numbers I see thrown around?
Editado por útlima vez por nexxen666 en 6 jul. 2019 11:47:28
Hi. I started this league with this guide and it was o.k in lvling phase.
Maping start was much better.
Now I got this gear but doing still low dmg (buffed lower 1M dps) and recking much :/

"

Help me pls! Maybe my skillTree is not ok or my brains -.-
I like to stay 2H Axe on a crit build.
"
IllusiveGuy escribió:
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Curious, for those of you using crazypearce's tree, where's the life leech come from?

Blood Rage gives you leech.

You can also take the Marital Experience cluster, if you are like me and forget to keep Blood Rage up. Or you can get it as an affix on gear.

On this note I'd like to mention this again

I'm currently testing this this vs a Kaom's. If you don't feel you need the HP from Kaom's this could be a nice alternative for mapping.
Loving the build so far, but I'm having trouble with the steel rings.
Any suggestions on how to make these suggested steel rings in the description?
I have used a good 2000 alts, but never seem to get the right hits.

Is it maybe better to essence/fossil craft or maybe even just chaos spam for things like this? Help needed!

Thanks!
"
DolphinCarpet escribió:
Loving the build so far, but I'm having trouble with the steel rings.
Any suggestions on how to make these suggested steel rings in the description?
I have used a good 2000 alts, but never seem to get the right hits.

Is it maybe better to essence/fossil craft or maybe even just chaos spam for things like this? Help needed!

Thanks!

Same here. Ive lost a lot of currency try to make rings so far. Buying the ones I need is 3-5ex min.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional