[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
LadyLoriana escribió:
If I have a fortify and +2 support gems Vaal Axe, and I get the impale lasts more attacks watcher's eye, should I put in impale in my 6 link and swap out pulverize or damage on full life? Currently I have impale linked to my warchief totem.

Can someone please help with this question?
"
PajtimDemi escribió:
Ok so this whole "build" is a scam, this guy made a semi decent build and then he used POB to craft a fantasy narnia disneyland JEWEL, you will see in the pictures posted underneath. His sheet dps as an original is 2m, with this jewel he reached 5.7m. [Removed by Support]

Proof nr1, with the jewel active:
https://imgur.com/uDNa8H3

Proof nr2, with the jewel inactive:
https://imgur.com/tNFaPjk

Please get this information out, [Removed by Support]

You do realize why he made the jewel right...? Like if you even read the comments on the jewel....I have to make the same kind of jewel to calculate my timeless jewel node changes as well...
Hey there!
First want to say that the build is awesome. I shot up to tier 14 maps instantly. I am now working on saving up for the more expensive gear.
My issue is with the buff gems.
I am not sure if this has been answered yet but when I attempt to do pride, blood and sand, flesh and bone, and dread, I am no mana to use. Everything is reserved. I am wondering how i messed this up and if you could explain what I am doing wrong.
Thank you for your time and feedback! :D
"
LadyLoriana escribió:
"
LadyLoriana escribió:
If I have a fortify and +2 support gems Vaal Axe, and I get the impale lasts more attacks watcher's eye, should I put in impale in my 6 link and swap out pulverize or damage on full life? Currently I have impale linked to my warchief totem.

Can someone please help with this question?

From the guide itself...

"

If you have a white socket in your weapon, swap Pulverize for Impale
If you do not have a white socket in your weapon, swap Pulverize for Dmg on Full Life.
"
TrueSavagereeee escribió:
Hey there!
First want to say that the build is awesome. I shot up to tier 14 maps instantly. I am now working on saving up for the more expensive gear.
My issue is with the buff gems.
I am not sure if this has been answered yet but when I attempt to do pride, blood and sand, flesh and bone, and dread, I am no mana to use. Everything is reserved. I am wondering how i messed this up and if you could explain what I am doing wrong.
Thank you for your time and feedback! :D

You need -mana to skills to make cyclone and leap slam free. Something like -13 total?

Finally crafted my crit sword . Was difficult to get all the right crafts because not as high of a population on Xbox , therefore less people finding particular crafts and offering services .
So I made the switch from RT to crit . I noticed a big difference in damage .
I can’t afford atziri gloves yet, they are 16ex on Xbox . But I’m hoping if my axe sells I’ll afford these .
12 ex atm.

Does anybody have any suggestions . I’d like somebody to take a look at my passive tree in particular and give me any tips you can . I pretty much winged it as I didn’t have much info to go by .
Thanks
"
SAlVlSQUAMCH escribió:
No disponible

Finally crafted my crit sword . Was difficult to get all the right crafts because not as high of a population on Xbox , therefore less people finding particular crafts and offering services .
So I made the switch from RT to crit . I noticed a big difference in damage .
I can’t afford atziri gloves yet, they are 16ex on Xbox . But I’m hoping if my axe sells I’ll afford these .
12 ex atm.

Does anybody have any suggestions . I’d like somebody to take a look at my passive tree in particular and give me any tips you can . I pretty much winged it as I didn’t have much info to go by .
Thanks

Tempered Flesh Jewel easily for some damage.

I would load up PoB and calculate if you'd be better off pathing toward Fatal Blade and such instead of going for Born To Fight
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Im doing to crit version now because I wanted to keep pushing this build, but my question is how do you survive since you've speced out of your leech nodes and vaal pact.
"
movadrake escribió:
Im doing to crit version now because I wanted to keep pushing this build, but my question is how do you survive since you've speced out of your leech nodes and vaal pact.

Don't spec out of Vaal Pact unless you have Atziri's Acuity. Then run Soul Tether belt with a Timeless Jewel of Doryani to change Point Blank to the life->ES node
"
movadrake escribió:

The item Atziri's Acuity gives Vaal Pact. As it is quite expensive, I would just spend the 3 points to have it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional