[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello, big fan of this build ! I'am just wondering is there any ideas, how to modify it a little bit, with more magic find ?
Thanks for this guide :) Just hit T16 maps with that. Cuz I'm poor, using Kitava's Feast + Devoto + Kaom's
Hey, thanks for the build. I'm thinking about switching to crit, so I bought the base and started crafting. After 10 alts and 1 regal got this

Not sure how to proceed. Is this good outcome for cyclone / any other build? How valuable is this?
"
DSJkaa escribió:
Hey, thanks for the build. I'm thinking about switching to crit, so I bought the base and started crafting. After 10 alts and 1 regal got this

Not sure how to proceed. Is this good outcome for cyclone / any other build? How valuable is this?

Nah you need Fortify Hybrid on it for it to make it more worth tbh, T2-T1 and then hit something, there's a a section for crafting it in the guide a bit down on first page.

Shall I imprint regal that one or go for the fortify?
I'm able to kill shaper so far with this build, kinda easy. But i'm stuck in not really knowing in what i should invest first for the most dps gains. I have around 12 ex to spend.

Hello, I am very new to poe and have been using the non crit build so far but seeing something about the crit build being better? i tried finding crazypierce's tree etc in the thread but there is just so many pages to go through can nayone help me switch over or should i just improve my current build?

how do i link my gear here like others are doing?
"
Tr3vorJsp escribió:
Hello, I am very new to poe and have been using the non crit build so far but seeing something about the crit build being better? i tried finding crazypierce's tree etc in the thread but there is just so many pages to go through can nayone help me switch over or should i just improve my current build?

When you post, you'll see a character above on the top left. Click it and your iventory should open up. Then you can just click your item to paste it into the forum post.

Question for users that don't use Devotos. Have you missed the move speed at all? I tried playing with and without and couldn't really tell just in hide out.

Finally did it. Got a 1 mod magic fortify, regald and annuled it off.
What to do now?

I am going to transfer to crit. I think I want to keep Bane of legends and Brutal favour. I probably need to craft Crit chance + quality on it so get good base crit.
And then Chance to double damage, flat phys and +2 to support gems?

Would this be the right way to go? ANy advice is appreciated.

Or should I go Overwhelm and Impact? I am afraid I will loose survivability (havent found a Kaom's).
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 7 jul. 2019 15:19:03
Here is my current set up. non crit. should i switch to crit or upgrade current build? lvl 90 currently fortify axe tree setup

should i just reroll this ring or what should i do with it?

"
soulesschild escribió:
"
Tr3vorJsp escribió:

When you post, you'll see a character above on the top left. Click it and your iventory should open up. Then you can just click your item to paste it into the forum post.

Question for users that don't use Devotos. Have you missed the move speed at all? I tried playing with and without and couldn't really tell just in hide out.

ty
Editado por útlima vez por Tr3vorJsp en 7 jul. 2019 16:06:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional