[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I currently have 55 unreserved mana and am using a 6L hezmana's, and am looking to upgrade to a 6L Atziri's Disfavour. With how expensive -mana cost rings are in the league currently, would using mana leech as a replacement be viable or is there some mechanic I'm missing?
"
SmileyBandit escribió:
I currently have 55 unreserved mana and am using a 6L hezmana's, and am looking to upgrade to a 6L Atziri's Disfavour. With how expensive -mana cost rings are in the league currently, would using mana leech as a replacement be viable or is there some mechanic I'm missing?

I don't think there's anything wrong if you can't afford it yet. You just may not be able to run all the auras. Just drop Blood and Sand I think so you don't reserve all your mana.
Hey folks first thank you for this build ! it's awesome ! but something not quite what i want its speed ; i'm doing burial chambers all the day and opening haste aura with increased area effect gem on cyclone but its still not smooth as i wanted, I want an advice for it and can somebody tell me what should i get next for my gear boost? thanks in advance.
"
iunewind escribió:
Probably im miss something?
Im have life on most items, im have Kaom Heart, but its still 3500hp total and any second rar mob oneshoot me.

As others have said.

1. Get more levels
2. Get a Glorious Vanity + Soul Tether belt. It's a lot of EHP for relatively little investment
3. Fix your flasks
"
Wynora escribió:
Hey folks first thank you for this build ! it's awesome ! but something not quite what i want its speed ; i'm doing burial chambers all the day and opening haste aura with increased area effect gem on cyclone but its still not smooth as i wanted, I want an advice for it and can somebody tell me what should i get next for my gear boost? thanks in advance.

I don't quite understand not enough speed. Are you killing too slow? Do you want more move speed?
"
ressiv escribió:

Finally did it. Got a 1 mod magic fortify, regald and annuled it off.
What to do now?

I am going to transfer to crit. I think I want to keep Bane of legends and Brutal favour. I probably need to craft Crit chance + quality on it so get good base crit.
And then Chance to double damage, flat phys and +2 to support gems?

Would this be the right way to go? ANy advice is appreciated.

Or should I go Overwhelm and Impact? I am afraid I will loose survivability (havent found a Kaom's).

Bump
Really want to know how to go crit without soul tether belt and atziris acquity gloves. What ascendancies to pick and what to craft.
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 8 jul. 2019 1:48:25
Is there anyone who would mind helping me?

I just converted to crazypearce's version of crit, gear and tree and jewels SHOULD be solid as they are, however I found myself dying twice in Putrid, twice in Vinktar and even to some damn bats in a simple azurite vein while Delving (all one shots).

Have I missed something, doing something wrong?

My profile should be open, I can link gear here.

Swap the Cinderswallow and Sulphur Flasks for a Life and a Basalt Flask.
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 8 jul. 2019 1:58:04
"
soulesschild escribió:
"
Wynora escribió:

I don't quite understand not enough speed. Are you killing too slow? Do you want more move speed?

Movement speed yes
Need some help. what i can inprove here? think about switch belt for hh but m8be something else?
P.S. dont use impale cuz dont have good eye
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por ssvisst en 8 jul. 2019 3:55:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional