[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

So I just switched back to Slayer Cyclone...

Wasn't particularly impressed earlier in the league, and I do maintain it's kind of meh without heavy investment.
I picked up this NASTY watchers eye

and rather then totally forgo Brutal Fervour so to speak, I'm using

The rest of my gear:

Pretty dang happy with it. This set up I believe nails all areas of defense and offence ( obviously giving up some offense with the belt), but it's all about give and take aint it
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 14 jul. 2019 1:12:01
Curious if you folks find the armor is okay. Porcupines hurt quite a bit, and i find even though with 5600 HP & 1400 ES, i can still die pretty easily in the higher tier maps against Legion or tougher mobs. I get up to 44% dmg reduction when granite flask is up.
Without immortal call, porcupines are pretty dangerous. Just Cyclone around the pack instead of straight into it. That will help spread out the damage intake as they explode.
hey have a question for the guru's out there. im crafting my gloves and have a spare prefix spot.... is "inc damage while leeching" the best option for me with these gloves?
Editado por útlima vez por mrob4vt en 13 jul. 2019 19:28:26
HOW do i get the jewel Buffs and stuffs as for the starforge build that jewel is the dmg maker itself nothing else

how i get that jewel?
Just crafted this axe. One open prefix and two open suffixes. Is it worth multimodding, and if so, with what crafts?

Just got fully geared and getting 5.4k HP with 1.6k ES. Was used to that 7k HP Base life but didn't realize the ES gets drained outta combat, kinda sucks with those 1 shots in phases while your ES goes down. Any recommendations for other crit moderations that don't include soul tether/glorious vanity, kinda miss that base 7k HP to survive that pesky 1 shot situations. DPS on the other hand is insane, can literally feel the difference

https://pastebin.com/vcjL6Dd9
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
bibanul escribió:
Hi,

With 2 rings each having -7 mana cost, you still need the enlighten? Per my calculations we need to reserve 98% of mana, but all still are mana free due to the rings.

Enlighten is needed only if you either can't craft -mana or have very specific gear and need more resists and life on your rings instead of -mana. I'm still using my enlighten because I will have some gear changes soon, otherwise the gem isn't needed if you have 2X -mana rings.

Addendum.

You can add something like a lvl 5 precision if you have an enlighten lvl 3 but that is mainly for critical variants, I'm still experimenting with it, I don't have an enlighten lvl 4 and won't buy one to see how much mana I get free exactly,to see if I can squeeze another aura in, get rid of precision and maybe get herald of purity or something.
"
Bob123aka escribió:
Just got fully geared and getting 5.4k HP with 1.6k ES. Was used to that 7k HP Base life but didn't realize the ES gets drained outta combat, kinda sucks with those 1 shots in phases while your ES goes down. Any recommendations for other crit moderations that don't include soul tether/glorious vanity, kinda miss that base 7k HP to survive that pesky 1 shot situations. DPS on the other hand is insane, can literally feel the difference

https://pastebin.com/vcjL6Dd9

It's mostly your gear and passives,you went for too much damage,while sacrificing your life. You can't have both, as in have 7K hp but also have millions upon millions of damage, unless you got some mirrors stashed somewhere to buy perfect life+res rolls on your boots,helmet,amulet...etc.

You could respec from heartseeker and get more life in the passive tree. Can also respec from forceful skewering, you already have impale gem+impale from banner+impale from Swift skewering.

Also don't forget that blood rage can be tricky in certain situations,I would not advise using it unless you truly feel that you simply don't have enough dps.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 14 jul. 2019 1:56:03
I know it's been asked a million times, but could anyone help me with upgrade? I'm not sure what to save for next and I'm not sure how to cap my resistances. It seems like i'm going to have to spend like 40 exalts to cap my resistances and keep my intelligence high enough to use infused channeling. The only thing I can think of is levelling high enough to get another jewel slot and using that to cap my resistances. Can you guys offer any advice? Thanks in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional