[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Nosferat escribió:
"
Bob123aka escribió:
Just got fully geared and getting 5.4k HP with 1.6k ES. Was used to that 7k HP Base life but didn't realize the ES gets drained outta combat, kinda sucks with those 1 shots in phases while your ES goes down. Any recommendations for other crit moderations that don't include soul tether/glorious vanity, kinda miss that base 7k HP to survive that pesky 1 shot situations. DPS on the other hand is insane, can literally feel the difference

https://pastebin.com/vcjL6Dd9

It's mostly your gear and passives,you went for too much damage,while sacrificing your life. You can't have both, as in have 7K hp but also have millions upon millions of damage, unless you got some mirrors stashed somewhere to buy perfect life+res rolls on your boots,helmet,amulet...etc.

You could respec from heartseeker and get more life in the passive tree. Can also respec from forceful skewering, you already have impale gem+impale from banner+impale from Swift skewering.

Also don't forget that blood rage can be tricky in certain situations,I would not advise using it unless you truly feel that you simply don't have enough dps.

yea I feel like the pure DPS route I think is fucking complete overkill. Going to try to remove swift skewering and get hematophagy and hp nodes. Hopefully that extra leech will help sustain a bit along with nearing 6k Base HP.
"
redlefthand escribió:
I know it's been asked a million times, but could anyone help me with upgrade? I'm not sure what to save for next and I'm not sure how to cap my resistances. It seems like i'm going to have to spend like 40 exalts to cap my resistances and keep my intelligence high enough to use infused channeling. The only thing I can think of is levelling high enough to get another jewel slot and using that to cap my resistances. Can you guys offer any advice? Thanks in advance!

Till you get better gear,and can min max stuff, this should solve all your intel problems. Put it in the socket near golem's blood.

I used that thing all the way to my uber elder kill, only when I decided to swap the normal RT build for the critical sword variant did I drop the gem as I get intel from other gear.

Just by having that,allows you to min max your gear without constantly having to look or craft intel yourself.

"
Bob123aka escribió:

yea I feel like the pure DPS route I think is fucking complete overkill. Going to try to remove swift skewering and get hematophagy and hp nodes. Hopefully that extra leech will help sustain a bit along with nearing 6k Base HP.

Well,hopefully it helps, I'm still experimenting with this, while the DPS is crazy high, it's crappy when you loose the tankiness that this build should offer. A bit more HP and life leech without relying only on blood rage for leech should be considered.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 14 jul. 2019 3:12:37
Has anyone done this build with two 1handers? And if so, can you post a PoB please?
Thanks to this build, I managed to kill: Shaper's Guardians, Shaper, Elder's Guardians, Elder, and Uber Elder/Shaper for the first time ever!
I found a timeless jewel that gives 4 nodes each with 50% bleed damage and bleed does damage 10% faster. In the jewel socket just north of EE.. So i'm wondering would it be worth dropping some nodes like wrecking ball, Rampart, Butchery etc, to spec all these bleed nodes instead? It's about 20 passive points required north of the Scion life wheel.

Advice much appreciated!
Im poor guy, so question is; lv91 cyclone (atm with kitava's), should I just using it or trying get any better axes with 1 exalt? (my all balance atm..)
Had super fun with my build,cleared everything with eyes closed, gonna give a bow build a shot before closing out the league. If anyone want's to buy some gear hit me up. Took me a longs time to get everything

IGN @BlazeHecarim

Editado por útlima vez por Bob123aka en 14 jul. 2019 11:48:53
I'm Doomsower cyclone, right now i drop Sinvicta i should swap the build for axes and go 6l Sinvicta for better dps?

I'm average player so getting disfavor or fosils can be hard.
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
redlefthand escribió:
I know it's been asked a million times, but could anyone help me with upgrade? I'm not sure what to save for next and I'm not sure how to cap my resistances. It seems like i'm going to have to spend like 40 exalts to cap my resistances and keep my intelligence high enough to use infused channeling. The only thing I can think of is levelling high enough to get another jewel slot and using that to cap my resistances. Can you guys offer any advice? Thanks in advance!

Till you get better gear,and can min max stuff, this should solve all your intel problems. Put it in the socket near golem's blood.

I used that thing all the way to my uber elder kill, only when I decided to swap the normal RT build for the critical sword variant did I drop the gem as I get intel from other gear.

Just by having that,allows you to min max your gear without constantly having to look or craft intel yourself.

Thank you! I'll give that a shot. How are you liking the crit sword variant compared to the two hand axe one? I've been thinking about switching.
"
Bob123aka escribió:

the extra leech is pointless outside of bossing. it was OP before because as a slayer we doubled our total recovery with the ascendency. you could get 7k leech with the nodes on the tree. even with vitality void AND hematophagy you can barely break 3k now making investing into it pretty low value

if you are doing high level maps you get less recovery a lot, especially if you are vaaling them. on a 60% less recovery map you would be reduced to 1100 with hematophagy or 960 without it. you are better off using those three points for 15% life which is about 300 more life plus 75 ES, which would give you 1010 recovery on those reduced maps. i'd rather have 400EHP permanantly over as little as 90 recovery per second
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 jul. 2019 17:40:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional