EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
dideek420 escribió:
What kind of upgrade should I be looking to spend my money on after getting all the stuff from the guide?

Helmet enchant, or look at the dodge variant being run by Ontop in the Q&A section. It costs about 3-4 times as much but he's taking it to 100.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Hakyu escribió:
Just started playing this character yesterday. I was kinda afraid to try the build since 90% of the ppl I know that started off with EA regretted it. I have been doing T8-10 and the clear seems pretty good but I am struggling with bosses. The totems die in one hit if anything so much as breathes on them and I seem to have 1/1000 of your dps. I read some comments before and you mentioned that EA is dependent on lvls,so will I get tenfold my current dps if I just lvl the gems? It might be due to my lvl being slightly low. I'm still using thief's torment ring. I will swap to 2 opals after I hit 80. Already dumped quite a few EX into the build and I feel like I'm doing little to no damage single target. Could you please check out what I am doing wrong? Oh and I'm running the dodge variant as mention in your guide link, if thats why my damage is abysmal then I'll swap to ur BM version. Thank you and happy holidays!

My current Gear:
Spoiler

Ontop's variant requires more extensive spending, which is why it is buried pretty far down in the guide. Making use of Divine Flesh while having good damage required a lot of very well rolled rares.

If clear is fine and boss single target is not, it can only really be 1 of 3 things. I'll explain:

1. Positioning and skill usage. I. Flask and totems before boss starts, II. Focus as soon as boss becomes targetable, III. Hold down barrage on melee range on bosses face until detonation. If you miss with fuses you do less damage. Yes totems are glass, but they only need to survive to apply fuses for 1 explosion per phase.

2. Gem levels of the EA gem (Supports matter much less) its effectively a spell, so its like using L18 Freezing Pulse in a bossing build. You could just swap the two gems around to test your single target with the L21.

3. Jewels. He has many more and a different tree, I see your gear formatting followed Ontop's but your tree followed mine. You really need deep pockets and to spend a lot of time crafting to play his version. I didn't think it was worth it.
Hey. I play with my auro bot. Could you tell me what auras he needs for me? And what auras are forbidden?
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
"
Santa_Desert escribió:
Hey. I play with my auro bot. Could you tell me what auras he needs for me? And what auras are forbidden?

Anger is forbidden.

Malevolence, Determination, Purities, Grace, Haste are good.
There is 2 main skills in one quill rain , barrage and EA is that fine ? Should it be barrage SUPPORT instead ?
"
totalover escribió:
There is 2 main skills in one quill rain , barrage and EA is that fine ? Should it be barrage SUPPORT instead ?

POB import is bugged, use the support.
How important is the helm enchant? There are other EA builds that crafted the focus mod which gives "130% inc durantion of ailments". The downside is that they can't use the "Trigger Socketed Spells" mod. I'm unsure what to get now cause your helm enchant also increases the duration of the fuses exploding which kinda gimps map clear speed.
Am I missing something obvious, or should the Q&A PoB not have AoF? I don't understand how EE is working in that setup.

Very nice guide. Really wanna try EA, but playing SSF it seems a bit to gear heavy. Maybe as a different ascendancy first just to farm lower tier maps for some of the gear. Kinda wanna play PF though. Guess I'll sleep on it.
@Rhaegar_G are you sure that the arrows from balistas add to the total number arrows for your own explosive arrow? When I tried it , it felt like the ignite dmg was the same with or without balistas.
you use the skirmish +1 arrow for single target right? and a normal fire multi etc. quiver for clear right?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional