EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

one thing to add to your guide maybe is this: do not take a quiver with "arrows pierce an additional target". I didnt think about it, equiped one and suddenly I did no more damage to bosses since my arrows simply flew through him... lol
"
RedStark escribió:
"
dideek420 escribió:
Ok I fixed my gems to 21 and now clearing is actualy cool af. Still dying to metamorphs tho, maybe im not playing the build correctly, not a gear issue I assume?

Why 2 gmp on the clear EA? Also are you using totems before metamorph spawns?

Yes, place 3 totems, swap to single target and hold down button on its face and its gone in less than a second after detonation.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Agroveuin escribió:

PS: Any about Delve?

Haven't had time to play it deep enough, but I don't think its optimal after a certain depth for anything except killing bosses for other people.
"
dideek420 escribió:
Ok I fixed my gems to 21 and now clearing is actualy cool af. Still dying to metamorphs tho, maybe im not playing the build correctly, not a gear issue I assume?

Drop 3 sets of 2 totems, weapon swap. Hold down button on metamorph's face. Barrage fans out at a distance, you must be close to do big damage.
"
Execreth escribió:
"
Execreth escribió:
So u post as Ranger but ur build its pathfinder... why

Rhaegar_G im quoting to you.

Read. I wanted to roast chestnuts over the holidays, not a brainlet.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 26 dic. 2019 11:59:34
"
Arcane225 escribió:
the actual fuses were too low to do super high dmg.

If a Skirmish Quiver was the difference in you doing damage, you're probably standing too far away from bosses. Play like a melee and drop totems on their face. Then walk away after stacking fuses.

I have all the jewels you use as well

I might be missing something. I'm only in the 80s, but I've gotten every damage jewel on the tree. All I have left is life nodes (sitting at about 5.5k atm, working on it)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but clearing rares in red maps feels pretty crap, bosses with multi phases (like scorpion in desert spring) and metamorphs are quite a struggle. Am I missing something in my gear or perhaps how I'm playing it?
Editado por útlima vez por Eliqq en 26 dic. 2019 13:09:26
Hi Guys im doing anything terrible wrong with this build..

yeah i know that i have a few slots not equipt.

But i cant scratch any mob in blood aqueducts.

Is it the low ignite chance ?

Ok im dump that was the problem....

Editado por útlima vez por Biberbiber en 26 dic. 2019 14:00:44
"
Eliqq escribió:

I have all the jewels you use as well

I might be missing something. I'm only in the 80s, but I've gotten every damage jewel on the tree. All I have left is life nodes (sitting at about 5.5k atm, working on it)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but clearing rares in red maps feels pretty crap, bosses with multi phases (like scorpion in desert spring) and metamorphs are quite a struggle. Am I missing something in my gear or perhaps how I'm playing it?

Stand in melee range for bossses, Scorpion shouldn't even do anything.
T16 run added, with random Zana, hideout and chit-chat. It'll be in 1080p60fps after YT finishes processing it. Guardian videos to follow.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional