EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
dideek420 escribió:
Ok I fixed my gems to 21 and now clearing is actualy cool af. Still dying to metamorphs tho, maybe im not playing the build correctly, not a gear issue I assume?

Place totems, hold down barrage. Hit Focus after boss becomes targetable. Dash away, swap back to clear, hold down EA again to clear everything else.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 26 dic. 2019 16:00:28
stipid question.. how you get focus?
"
silenoz66 escribió:
stipid question.. how you get focus?

Granted automatically upon using a Focus modifier on an item.

Also, added phased Guardian run, will also take some time for YT to show it in higher quality though. Chimera is pretty much the hardest of the guardians for the build because the ignite gets wiped when he goes into smoke form or between phases. Its still doable.

Edit: Uhh Youtube is inept, hang on I'll fix the video.

Apparently uploading more than 1 video at a time bricks the first upload, because a multi billion dollar company doesn't understand how to queue processes.

Not joking either btw. Well, Elder video is up while I fix this...

Also, in all recent videos I've apparently forgotten my aura. Nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 26 dic. 2019 16:43:30
All fixed, Elder Guardian added as well for guy who wanted that.
How much better is a skirmish (no corrupt) compared to a quiver with 25% fire multi and wed?
"
Karriane escribió:
How much better is a skirmish (no corrupt) compared to a quiver with 25% fire multi and wed?

It'd vary depending on how much multiplier you have from other sources, but it should be relatively equal. Go for it if that is cheaper. The quivers were like 4-5ex when I was gearing and Skirmish was 1.
The ascendancy/passive tree gives a total of 46% increased flask effect, where does the other 4% come from that would give the extra proj from dying sun?

Also, is the malevolence faster burn jewel a decent alternative to the damage over time multi one?
"
Karriane escribió:
The ascendancy/passive tree gives a total of 46% increased flask effect, where does the other 4% come from that would give the extra proj from dying sun?

Also, is the malevolence faster burn jewel a decent alternative to the damage over time multi one?

Check jewels. Also its okay, but not as good.
Just started playing this character yesterday. I was kinda afraid to try the build since 90% of the ppl I know that started off with EA regretted it. I have been doing T8-10 and the clear seems pretty good but I am struggling with bosses. The totems die in one hit if anything so much as breathes on them and I seem to have 1/1000 of your dps. I read some comments before and you mentioned that EA is dependent on lvls,so will I get tenfold my current dps if I just lvl the gems? It might be due to my lvl being slightly low. I'm still using thief's torment ring. I will swap to 2 opals after I hit 80. Already dumped quite a few EX into the build and I feel like I'm doing little to no damage single target. Could you please check out what I am doing wrong? Oh and I'm running the dodge variant as mention in your guide link, if thats why my damage is abysmal then I'll swap to ur BM version. Thank you and happy holidays!

My current Gear:
Spoiler
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
What kind of upgrade should I be looking to spend my money on after getting all the stuff from the guide?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional