EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
dEus__ escribió:
How important is the helm enchant? There are other EA builds that crafted the focus mod which gives "130% inc durantion of ailments". The downside is that they can't use the "Trigger Socketed Spells" mod. I'm unsure what to get now cause your helm enchant also increases the duration of the fuses exploding which kinda gimps map clear speed.

The duration modifier with less duration in main links puts EA delay before explosion back to the default duration, or really really close to it. The helm enchant is probably 20-30% more damage.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
TommiHelm escribió:
Am I missing something obvious, or should the Q&A PoB not have AoF? I don't understand how EE is working in that setup.

Very nice guide. Really wanna try EA, but playing SSF it seems a bit to gear heavy. Maybe as a different ascendancy first just to farm lower tier maps for some of the gear. Kinda wanna play PF though. Guess I'll sleep on it.

The node is converted to this:

AOF would absolutely break the build.
"
Toschi121 escribió:
you use the skirmish +1 arrow for single target right? and a normal fire multi etc. quiver for clear right?

Correct.
i had bad experience lvling with this build dont know why it deal absolute zdps single target with 6L ea barrage + totem setup during 28-64 was a nightmare but once i getting my gears up after 64 i started to deleting bosses in second
Editado por útlima vez por clonehuman en 27 dic. 2019 22:05:53
can you give me some advise ? GMP+barrage sp is good? i dont want use totem, almost time i run go pack monster and kill all (champion class) , use totem make me become boring. And i leech = thief torment ring, so i want go and kill all. Bbut i dont know what combo is best for single target, ty(i dont use kaom heart, i got a secondary 6link at body armour)
Is the build struggling with like legions and like clearing alva incursion encounters or am I dumm dumm ?
Is the build struggling with like legions and like clearing alva incursion encounters or am I dumm dumm ?
@dideek420 you are correct this build sucks doing alva, blight maps, legion. Also the balistas are not adding any ignite dmg, since the OP didn't reply to my msg I am assuming he hasn't tested it yet. Only thing it's very good at is killing bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Drdragon en 28 dic. 2019 9:02:49
"
Drdragon escribió:
@dideek420 you are correct this build sucks doing alva, blight maps, legion. Also the balistas are not adding any ignite dmg, since the OP didn't reply to my msg I am assuming he hasn't tested it yet. Only thing it's very good at is killing bosses. I also think not taking iron reflexes when using vaal molten is a weird choice as well.

But OP use totem setup on his build too. Any EA build in poe ninja is using the totem setup to add sticked arrows to the explosion.

This guy, right? https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/maydie13/Ontop_MVP?i=0&search=skill%3DExplosive-Arrow

"
Rhaegar_G escribió:

The node is converted to this:

..snip..

AOF would absolutely break the build.

Ah of course, the jewel don't show in my PoB, but I should have thought of that. Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional