EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

About EE sometims it seems bugged...

The mod descriptions under enemies show " Resist to elemental damage" and sometimes there's no way to revert it.

I dunno what causes that but this is breaking the build. Someone can figure it out?

Also would be good to use Vaal purity of fire? when activated it says "nearby enemies resistence is ignored by hit ". Would it make monster resistence equal to 0 than downscaled by - resistence effects?

"
quiet18121989 escribió:
can you give me some advise ? GMP+barrage sp is good? i dont want use totem, almost time i run go pack monster and kill all (champion class) , use totem make me become boring. And i leech = thief torment ring, so i want go and kill all. Bbut i dont know what combo is best for single target, ty(i dont use kaom heart, i got a secondary 6link at body armour)

Drop totems for bosses. I do not drop them for trash.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Drdragon escribió:
Also the balistas are not adding any ignite dmg, since the OP didn't reply to my msg I am assuming he hasn't tested it yet. Only thing it's very good at is killing bosses.

False--and easily provable--even with the videos I've already uploaded. Sorry for missing your PM earlier, I missed it when I was replying on my phone.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 28 dic. 2019 11:29:16
"
Piddu escribió:
About EE sometims it seems bugged...

The mod descriptions under enemies show " Resist to elemental damage" and sometimes there's no way to revert it.

I dunno what causes that but this is breaking the build. Someone can figure it out?

Also would be good to use Vaal purity of fire? when activated it says "nearby enemies resistence is ignored by hit ". Would it make monster resistence equal to 0 than downscaled by - resistence effects?

EE works. If you're seeing text stating fire resist is getting boosted, check for flat fire on equipment.
I haven't read everything, so I don't know whether this has been suggested yet, but I think a Cinderswallow Urn could be a good budget alternative for Bottled Faith, since it also makes enemies take 10% increased damage and it is a silver flask and the sustain is nice for mapping. What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT: Also super cool green ignites
Editado por útlima vez por sotir1232 en 28 dic. 2019 12:30:45
"
sotir1232 escribió:
I haven't read everything, so I don't know whether this has been suggested yet, but I think a Cinderswallow Urn could be a good budget alternative for Bottled Faith, since it also makes enemies take 10% increased damage and it is a silver flask and the sustain is nice for mapping. What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT: Also super cool green ignites

You can if you like. One of the flasks is basically a use what you want slot. I would still swap to a magic Silver flask for bosses to have 2 consecutive uses without souls, but for clear its fine.
Why use flask hybrid?
"
Why use flask hybrid?

Amulet anoint makes it provide 6.8s of fortify when used, even after hitting full life.
I swapped over to your build and I have trouble sometimes
random mobs one shot me
some bosses survive the ignite with 10-30% hp (might be me getting too far from them?)
this is my gear
Spoiler
"
AceN1 escribió:
I swapped over to your build and I have trouble sometimes
random mobs one shot me
some bosses survive the ignite with 10-30% hp (might be me getting too far from them?)
this is my gear
Spoiler

I'm altering my build a little, to get to 8.7k life. Profile is public. I'll let you know how it goes for running Legion content in fully sextanted T16.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional