EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Poetical-Lies escribió:
Can anyone help me? Is this build still even looked at by the owner lol

The owner shouldn't need to hold your hand is the thing. There are huge fundamental issues with your current character.
Had some issues with bossing this league so ended up trying out this build. It definitely kills all bosses instantly. Ended up going dodge version and then trying Corrupted Soul as I didn't end up getting enough chaos res for Divine Flesh. Thanks for the guide!

Current gear:

For bossing usually put this in over ignite prolif

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Poetical-Lies escribió:

The owner shouldn't need to hold your hand is the thing. There are huge fundamental issues with your current character.

Sorry I don't have the knowledge you do bro. Don't be cancer. I ask for guidance not for him to hold my hand. Oh I forgot, you started and just knew everything, my bad. Thanks for your two cents worth though.

Anyways I ended up getting it sorted. Disregard past posts.
Editado por útlima vez por Poetical-Lies en 13 feb. 2020 0:22:43
Are you still there OP? Please respond. I got a lot of questions. :p
"
Poetical-Lies escribió:
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
Poetical-Lies escribió:

Sorry I don't have the knowledge you do bro. Don't be cancer. I ask for guidance not for him to hold my hand. Oh I forgot, you started and just knew everything, my bad. Thanks for your two cents worth though.

Anyways I ended up getting it sorted. Disregard past posts.

It's not about knowledge levels, it's about reading comprehension. A lot of your questions were answered in the initial guide.
"
It's not about knowledge levels, it's about reading comprehension. A lot of your questions were answered in the initial guide

Clearly they were my man. Thanks for your useful input. Just so helpful. Most benevolent.
Hello,

I'm struggling to understand why Elemental Equilibrium is a good idea for this build.

The way it usually happens with an Explo Arrow build that focus on Ignite damage is as follow:

Shoot EA's, which applies EE so -50% fire resistance
Wait
EA's explode, nice explosion damage thanks to EE.
But now, EE will give +25% fire resistance to the target
And so all the ignite damage is going to be reduced.

So, why is this good? If the answer to that is that you need to just shoot again after the explosion, well... I'm not sure.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the guide!
Editado por útlima vez por EhVL4N en 16 feb. 2020 19:44:46
"
EhVL4N escribió:
Hello,

I'm struggling to understand why Elemental Equilibrium is a good idea for this build.

The way it usually happens with an Explo Arrow build that focus on Ignite damage is as follow:

Shoot EA's, which applies EE so -50% fire resistance
Wait
EA's explode, nice explosion damage thanks to EE.
But now, EE will give +25% fire resistance to the target
And so all the ignite damage is going to be reduced.

So, why is this good? If the answer to that is that you need to just shoot again after the explosion, well... I'm not sure.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the guide!

Every hit from arrows applies EE. This includes the arrows themselves. So for one nanosecond the boss has more resist, but then it doesn't.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
If anyone is interested in gear for this spec I'm selling a full set. Feel free to PM for info!
Editado por útlima vez por fiestaforesta en 21 feb. 2020 14:25:08
Will you update the guide after the patchnotes went out, or delirium went live?

Looks like a decent boss killer and league starter.
Editado por útlima vez por Camatoo en 2 mar. 2020 10:40:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional