EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

Hello,

I was debating between a few corruptions for Quill Rains and I'd like to hear out other peoples opinion about them!

I know that +1 arrow is most likely the optimal choice but how about Frenzy Charges on Kill, Onslaught Support or Blind Support?

"
YouriMathieu escribió:
Hello,

I was debating between a few corruptions for Quill Rains and I'd like to hear out other peoples opinion about them!

I know that +1 arrow is most likely the optimal choice but how about Frenzy Charges on Kill, Onslaught Support or Blind Support?

Any of those will be decent. Technically they could even be better if you're just capping damage.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
I just started SC a couple days ago and am really enjoying starting with this, just one question. Why are we using an enduring mana flask? The hybrid is also enduring, and easily sustains mana. I did a phase warding flask and am liking it so far.

(I haven't gotten that unveil you use yet, but have my hybrid waiting)
Can you take a look at my pob and gear to recommend upgrades for my character. Ignore the bow gem levels, lack of gems in my gear etc. I mostly just want to know if my gear is good enough to actually do maps and if I did the tree right. I can do t2 trash but anything thats magic I struggle with which i assume is a combination of my gem levels and lack of gems/gear/tree.

My gear:

PoB: https://pastebin.com/g1DA69L8

Edit: Updated my some gear

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Poetical-Lies en 11 feb. 2020 20:48:08
"
Poetical-Lies escribió:
Can you take a look at my pob and gear to recommend upgrades for my character. Ignore the bow gem levels, lack of gems in my gear etc. I mostly just want to know if my gear is good enough to actually do maps and if I did the tree right. I can do t2 trash but anything thats magic I struggle with which i assume is a combination of my gem levels and lack of gems/gear/tree.

My gear:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

PoB: https://pastebin.com/g1DA69L8

Edit: Updated my some gear

Spoiler
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

EA is like a spell...it scales dramatically with gem level. Trying to do maps with a level 10 EA won't go well.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
More worried about my tree route than anything
It seems that PoB LocalIdentity's Fork version(1.4.157.4) can now calculate "5% more attack time per projectile" from barrage support.
Okay if possible could you check my pob for "AnotherFailedBuild" under the PS4 username "Poetical-Lies" and tell me your recommendations and such as well as look over my passive tree. Thanks in advance.
Can anyone help me? Is this build still even looked at by the owner lol
Editado por útlima vez por Poetical-Lies en 12 feb. 2020 17:37:15
"
Poetical-Lies escribió:
Can anyone help me? Is this build still even looked at by the owner lol

Yes, but your first question was already answered.

You'll want to cut all flat fire damage rolls on gear, as that is giving enemies resistances from EE. You want cold or lightning on 1 piece of gear and no fire damage so that the only fire hit is the explosion itself and not the fuses.

You also have really neglected Jewels and don't take sockets even when 1 point away. They are a substantial boost to durability and damage.

I don't know what flasks you're using, but the ones you still have equipped are rolled wrong.

All of these missing elements (and more) are explicitly covered in the guide.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional