EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Execreth escribió:
So u post as Ranger but ur build its pathfinder... why

Wat.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
dideek420 escribió:

Sorry, I'm a fool I didn't know that on defaults characters are hidden. It's on now. I still have like 12 ex left.

Your damage is low because your gem level is 13. EA functions like a spell. Level matters.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 26 dic. 2019 0:32:36
"
Hey guys do u think we can have a descent Trickster with a build like that for more survivability and similar damages ? :) just asking very good build btw !

I suspect Trickster will be more fragile.
Ok I fixed my gems to 21 and now clearing is actualy cool af. Still dying to metamorphs tho, maybe im not playing the build correctly, not a gear issue I assume?
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
dideek420 escribió:
Idk I went for high budget version of your build, pretty much mirrored all of your stuff and I realy struggle with t16 maps. Once I got to the boss but then I got obliterated at it and ran out of portals. What am I doing wrong ? XD

You say to look, but your characters are hidden. No boss should even touch you. Something is afoul.

"
Arcane225 escribió:
I, for some reason, can't get close to your DPS. As hard as I try, the bosses do not melt like in your gifs. I think I have a pretty comparable gear. I chose Raider Ascendancy for more Attack speed and movement.

"I am playing your build but not the same class and wondering why I get varying results."

Hmmm. Well, for starters typically if you're going to just change a vital foundation of a build you'd also adapt things like passives. You did not.

Also from the remnants of your equipment I can see that you were missing several lines of important text on them. I don't think this build is going to work out for you and it was a good idea to scrap the character.

No need to be passive agressive when replying. I realised I didn't have my gems maxed out, so I am going to try that and I will be respecing to Pathfinder and see how it goes, I didn't adjust the passive tree, that's true. I think I am not missing many too important stats, maybe except +1 Skirmish quiver, since it's too time consuming - buying 100 quivers to vaal them - other than that, the build was doing so-so when clearing but on bosses, the actual fuses were too low to do super high dmg.

Also, since barrage support lowers your ignite damage, your calculations are wrong, you have ~19k ignite damage and you shoot 8 projectiles per attack, you do not have 47k ignite damage as shown in the calculations, but I think you already noticed this.
For anyone interested, I redid the ignite calculations using barrage 20/20 support on both bow and totems and the result is:

bow ignite dps per fuse = 18785.9
totem ignite dps per fuse = 1238.1
bow aps = 6.09
totem aps = 3.21
max fuses = 856
multiplier = 25.69

Total ignite dps = 32,088,565

this is still absurdly high and im sure more than enough to do anything anyone wants!
Editado por útlima vez por Codiak324 en 26 dic. 2019 7:12:21
"
dideek420 escribió:
Ok I fixed my gems to 21 and now clearing is actualy cool af. Still dying to metamorphs tho, maybe im not playing the build correctly, not a gear issue I assume?

Why 2 gmp on the clear EA? Also are you using totems before metamorph spawns?
This build 100% cant farm red blight maps as u say?

Cuz atm playng on GC-miner and if this build faster on clearing\bosses in compare with GC miner - il swap to.

PS: Any about Delve?
Editado por útlima vez por Agroveuin en 26 dic. 2019 7:18:26
"
dideek420 escribió:
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
dideek420 escribió:
Idk I went for high budget version of your build, pretty much mirrored all of your stuff and I realy struggle with t16 maps. Once I got to the boss but then I got obliterated at it and ran out of portals. What am I doing wrong ? XD

You say to look, but your characters are hidden. No boss should even touch you. Something is afoul.

Sorry, I'm a fool I didn't know that on defaults characters are hidden. It's on now. I still have like 12 ex left.

And how u got 12ex in few days ?. Cos u typed about not ahving fun with other build and wanted to follow this one.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Execreth escribió:
So u post as Ranger but ur build its pathfinder... why

Rhaegar_G im quoting to you.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional