EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

Anyone killed awakener 8 on a budget?
Can you also upload a full sirus fight?I don't really know what to there
Hey guys do u think we can have a descent Trickster with a build like that for more survivability and similar damages ? :) just asking very good build btw !
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
dideek420 escribió:
Idk I went for high budget version of your build, pretty much mirrored all of your stuff and I realy struggle with t16 maps. Once I got to the boss but then I got obliterated at it and ran out of portals. What am I doing wrong ? XD

You say to look, but your characters are hidden. No boss should even touch you. Something is afoul.

Sorry, I'm a fool I didn't know that on defaults characters are hidden. It's on now. I still have like 12 ex left.
Editado por útlima vez por dideek420 en 25 dic. 2019 21:53:36
Good build. but i have Some Question.
In POB, EA linked with barrage(NOT SUPPORT BARRAGE).
After change with Support barrage, Ignite DMG down to 18785dps.

so i wonder barrage support makes low damage with ignite?

THX
lol assasin poison better i calc with enought gear 287m pois dps because ballista totems fires about 2k projectiles per second thats increase 10000% poison duration and u focus all on ur weapon for big poison inflicts not for longer duration
https://pastebin.com/4scmSNX0 i dont know totems apllies of poisons or nope but if yes the dps its true
"
Brenovisky escribió:
Hi, mate! Nice build, good job!

Did you faced Uber Elder and Shaper, and their guardians? How was it? I'm asking because they give us a short time for setups.

Thanks!

The hardest encounter I've had with any of them is with a double hasted Hydra with -max resist and 200% AoE. Awakening level amplifies the mods and makes them even scarier than before. It was still completed. UE/Shaper were easy in comparison. Beginners may struggle if they don't know the mechanics and haven't fought the bosses before, but anyone who has a few kills under their belt should breeze through it.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 26 dic. 2019 0:23:06
"
Ziurkesas escribió:
https://pastebin.com/4scmSNX0 i dont know totems apllies of poisons or nope but if yes the dps its true

QR Poison has been around for ages, and if you want to go for poison stacking in the thousands, the ramp time is atrocious and the damage is dealt over minutes. Poison outside of BV and Scourge Arrow is a joke right now, but by all means prove me wrong.
"
junubshun escribió:
Good build. but i have Some Question.
In POB, EA linked with barrage(NOT SUPPORT BARRAGE).
After change with Support barrage, Ignite DMG down to 18785dps.

so i wonder barrage support makes low damage with ignite?

THX

Looks like an import problem in POB, and it does this for everyone. Yes Barrage reduces ignite damage but it multiplies damage by over 10 times due to increasing fuses applied by player or totem.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional