EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

Sirus down at awakener 6, wanna see how it goes on 8. I think it won't make big difference as he instantly go next phase once fuses blast. First time playing an ailment build i don't know how to calc my dps but it doesn't matter imo everything dies in 1.5 second. Hope it doesn't get nerfed to the ground next league. Gonna make your SA pathfinder next lol
"
Sirus down at awakener 6, wanna see how it goes on 8. I think it won't make big difference as he instantly go next phase once fuses blast. First time playing an ailment build i don't know how to calc my dps but it doesn't matter imo everything dies in 1.5 second. Hope it doesn't get nerfed to the ground next league. Gonna make your SA pathfinder next lol

You will find Awakener 6 and 8 to be nearly the same.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
more about the spreadsheet:

I'm assuming that the "Ignite damage (1 fuse)" input actually means "Ignite DPS" from the left column in PoB. It's the only way the calculations make sense.

That said, "Ignite DPS" from PoB already factors in duration and acceleration modifiers, so that part of the spreadsheet is extraneous and wrong.

Aside from that, the total damage (B13) is a bit off. You're calculating it as "3% of base damage per fuse" instead of "3% more damage per fuse". With 400 fuses it's giving 12x base damage when it should be 13x.

I went ahead and made my own calc, as a sanity check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sUbvQgnPIsDuf3y-1in91cHpVct40kTncJuVkfZIPoM/edit?usp=sharing
Can someone explain to me how to use malevolence with this build without running out of mana? It seems with the other auras i barely have any left to use.
"
IrishKreme escribió:
Can someone explain to me how to use malevolence with this build without running out of mana? It seems with the other auras i barely have any left to use.

Crafting a mana or hybrid flask with “flask effects are not removed at full mana” solves the problem for me, i can spam without ever going oom. Also if you get curse immunity alongside with it, you’re immune to curses as well all the time.
Editado por útlima vez por shape3169 en 22 ene. 2020 21:23:12

Crafted these if someone's interested.
How much you selling for? ;)
nice build !
Editado por útlima vez por Sve89 en 23 ene. 2020 12:58:05
"
RabidRabbit escribió:
more about the spreadsheet:

I'm assuming that the "Ignite damage (1 fuse)" input actually means "Ignite DPS" from the left column in PoB. It's the only way the calculations make sense.

That said, "Ignite DPS" from PoB already factors in duration and acceleration modifiers, so that part of the spreadsheet is extraneous and wrong.

Aside from that, the total damage (B13) is a bit off. You're calculating it as "3% of base damage per fuse" instead of "3% more damage per fuse". With 400 fuses it's giving 12x base damage when it should be 13x.

I went ahead and made my own calc, as a sanity check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sUbvQgnPIsDuf3y-1in91cHpVct40kTncJuVkfZIPoM/edit?usp=sharing

Taking a look into the stuff, honestly once we hit over 50m dps there is no point in using the calc anymore as you hit bug dps in 80% of fights. Ill re check stuff and see what more needs done to fix it. Since the bug fix was live, even then the goal is to hit cap as fast as possible trhough QoL upgrades and then your fine
Editado por útlima vez por Michaelrrox en 23 ene. 2020 12:12:35
How's the damage looking after the patch?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional