EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Sataki escribió:
A fair warning

This should be on the first page really cause not a lot of ppl will go to the last pages of commetns before trying out a build, and you're about to waste a lot of time and currency.

This build might look fun, one-shotting bosses.
It does, occationally when it works. When it doesnt you're finding yourself facefirst on the ground dead, looking at lost experience.

I've given it a fair chance now. I invested 40+ exalts. I've played it everyday for the past month. I would not recommend it to anyone. Ever. Not even a person I really hate.

Mapping is out of the question. You'll get killed in 1 attack in T11 maps and up. Unless you fancy yourself sitting and rerolling maps for 200+ chaos everyday just to find something you can run, and scrapping dead maps that you corrupted. There is so many map mods you cant run its a damn lottery.

The biggest issue is the choice to run Divine Flesh, from glorious vanity.
Even having capped out my char with chaos resist you're looking at 2-4 deaths every map from random projectiles killing you from off the screen.
Any mob, be it white, magic or rare jumping at you results in more deaths.
Your sustain is basically non since the healing from firedmg does nothing since the ignite kills everything instantnly anyway, and your flasks wont help you the way they have to be crafted to sustain your mana and give you fortify uptime.

There is a reason the build creator stopped playing his character at 90 and moved on. Looking at the amount of deaths you get from trying to map everyday, you're not leveling much higher then 90..

There's plenty of other builds this league, take my advice and look at them rather then here.

Sorry for bashing your build but I'm equally sorry myself for the currency and time I invested trying to make it work out.

I just played the character to level 95 today. What are you talking about????

"
Michaelrrox escribió:
"
Sataki escribió:
A fair warning

This should be on the first page really cause not a lot of ppl will go to the last pages of commetns before trying out a build, and you're about to waste a lot of time and currency.

This build might look fun, one-shotting bosses.
It does, occationally when it works. When it doesnt you're finding yourself facefirst on the ground dead, looking at lost experience.

I've given it a fair chance now. I invested 40+ exalts. I've played it everyday for the past month. I would not recommend it to anyone. Ever. Not even a person I really hate.

Mapping is out of the question. You'll get killed in 1 attack in T11 maps and up. Unless you fancy yourself sitting and rerolling maps for 200+ chaos everyday just to find something you can run, and scrapping dead maps that you corrupted. There is so many map mods you cant run its a damn lottery.

The biggest issue is the choice to run Divine Flesh, from glorious vanity.
Even having capped out my char with chaos resist you're looking at 2-4 deaths every map from random projectiles killing you from off the screen.
Any mob, be it white, magic or rare jumping at you results in more deaths.
Your sustain is basically non since the healing from firedmg does nothing since the ignite kills everything instantnly anyway, and your flasks wont help you the way they have to be crafted to sustain your mana and give you fortify uptime.

There is a reason the build creator stopped playing his character at 90 and moved on. Looking at the amount of deaths you get from trying to map everyday, you're not leveling much higher then 90..

There's plenty of other builds this league, take my advice and look at them rather then here.

Sorry for bashing your build but I'm equally sorry myself for the currency and time I invested trying to make it work out.

Concerned and slightly confused how you die 2-4 times every map... smooth sailing t16's at 7.5k life/divine flesh/res cap. only deaths to random 1 shot mega juiced metamorphs when i dps bug and dont insta kill the entire pack.

Only map mods that arnt possible are Ele reflect (explosions on EA will still kill you) and 90% avoid ailment because with awakener level they turn to "immune to ailment". Other than that every mod is 100% free..

As well I cant help but notice your character sheet is private, so anyone is unable to explain/fix the problems you are having due to no reference point of a mistake made (if there is one)

I think he is a troll or else why would he private his character profile? I am at 7.4k hp, don't even use that fortify flask node and I still don't die much. The only time I would die is from some prox shield gg beyond map with awakened level 8. I hit about 8 hits a second with over 55 life gain on hit, my character is literally immortal even facetanking metas at t17 (Yes I tried out t17 with awakened orbs, of course you still die from those at times, and that's just the nature of metamorphs, most of them hits 3x harder than shaper balls).... People always shit on builds on POE forums but this one is just not doing the author justice. Look into my profile, I played a champion +4 extra impale savior cycloner, and this ignite build kills sirus 3x faster than him.
Editado por útlima vez por Vakarlan en 24 ene. 2020 20:57:15
I did not know my char sheet was private since I dont reply or write a lot on the forums so bashing on that is a sad excuse.

The creators character cookandbook wich he has been playing this build in metamorph with is 90 on the poe website, if that is a bug then its my missunderstanding.

My point wasnt to bash at your build or say what you could do better.
I could have explained more if I wanted but I didnt, I wanted to just warn people that if you intent on mapping, leveling and farming. There are better builds you can pick.

As I talked to you about in game its with the divine flesh that most of the issue is. Single target and bossing is totally fine, if you want a build for that go for it its good (except the fact that EA is bugged).

But rolling maps is not fun.
Temp chains, ailment immunity, ele reflect, -res, elemental curse. Anything that reduces your res makes for heavy spikes in dmg taken from divine flesh. Maybe if you invest 100 exalts more wich I wont and overcap your resses its fine.

This build just does not have the layer of defenses you need to play smoothly according to me.
"
Michaelrrox escribió:
"
shotcaller77 escribió:

Yeah. Just noticed this about 50 exalts in too. Time to Vaal out of this league.

Will gladly look it over and help to try and fix the issue if you are interested.

I would gladly take you up on that offer. Nice of you! I’m only level 84 atm but I really can’t take much damage before succumbing. Haven’t gotten around to max out the chaos tea yet so I’m guessing that’s a huge factor.
"
Sataki escribió:
Temp chains, ailment immunity, ele reflect, -res, elemental curse. Anything that reduces your res makes for heavy spikes in dmg taken from divine flesh. Maybe if you invest 100 exalts more wich I wont and overcap your resses its fine.

This build just does not have the layer of defenses you need to play smoothly according to me.

100ex won’t solve your issue but 15-20c mana flask will. You need to craft mana flask with “not removed at full mana” and “immune to curses”, then you’re basically immune to allkind of curse and ailments, i never roll map mods except for reflect and mobs being immune to ele ailments. Hope this helps, I’d like to help if you’ve got any other issues.

Edit: forgot to mention if you’re not fond of clicking flask buttons every once in a while then pathfinder isn’t for you, you need to be using them.

Only big issues about this build are blighted red maps and legion encounters IMO, some builds are meta for a reason anyway, however I’d still recommend this build to everyone if you’re not going for 17x zombiemancer.
Editado por útlima vez por shape3169 en 25 ene. 2020 12:43:10
so basically anything above 35mil dps is wasted?
"
"
Sataki escribió:

100ex won’t solve your issue but 15-20c mana flask will. You need to craft mana flask with “not removed at full mana” and “immune to curses”, then you’re basically immune to allkind of curse and ailments, i never roll map mods except for reflect and mobs being immune to ele ailments. Hope this helps, I’d like to help if you’ve got any other issues.

Edit: forgot to mention if you’re not fond of clicking flask buttons every once in a while then pathfinder isn’t for you, you need to be using them.

Only big issues about this build are blighted red maps and legion encounters IMO, some builds are meta for a reason anyway, however I’d still recommend this build to everyone if you’re not going for 17x zombiemancer.

I know about the curse flask, I am working on it but it has been extraordinary hard to roll those 2 mods. That's one of my own shortcomints though, has nothing to do with the build in full.

My problem has been that I've invested 50+ exalts into it and it is not running smoothly. Lots of map stuff kills you. For 50 exalts or less you can get a build that takes you through the entire game without issues.

That's what my warning was. But if threat creator and his cronies intend to bash me and call me a troll claiming "You should just invest another 50 ex into it and then you will have no issues just like us" that's fine.

If someone is looking for a build that costs 100x to run everything in the game smoothly this is surely for you.

I've tried it, I've said my share about it.
"
Sataki escribió:
If someone is looking for a build that costs 100x to run everything in the game smoothly this is surely for you.

If you check my gear and gems i only spent around 10-15ex(not sure maybe less), and i cleared all content in the game smoothless, sirus fight is easier than some t16 unique bosses thanks to chaos ress capped (haven't done uber elder yet as his fragments cost a lot lol). @ delve level 340 and still going down with no issues, and after all i created this character 5 days ago. I really do wonder what did you invest 50-100ex in, wanna see if you open up your character sheet. As all your statements are false and you mislead people. I wanted to help you out but it's obvious that you're just trolling.
Editado por útlima vez por shape3169 en 25 ene. 2020 13:20:52
"
Sataki escribió:

I know about the curse flask, I am working on it but it has been extraordinary hard to roll those 2 mods. That's one of my own shortcomints though, has nothing to do with the build in full.

I've gotten it a few times by rolling Enduring and then beastcrafting the Warding on it.

My problem is trying to get enough chaos res to try out Divine Flesh. Clearing DPS feels sometimes low but maybe gotta buy those awakened support gems for those.
"
Sataki escribió:
"
"
Sataki escribió:

My problem has been that I've invested 50+ exalts into it and it is not running smoothly. Lots of map stuff kills you. For 50 exalts or less you can get a build that takes you through the entire game without issues.

That's what my warning was. But if threat creator and his cronies intend to bash me and call me a troll claiming "You should just invest another 50 ex into it and then you will have no issues just like us" that's fine.

LOL I've read everything you had to say about the build and I don't even know where you are coming about with this, 50+ex? dude I've invested 15ex and the only times I die in maps it's because maps with huge crit multi and chance porcupines or random one shots that are already something known to happen in this game, your characters tabs is still private btw, I don't know what you are on about honestly, I've done awakener 8 with no problem, guardians and every hard boss in the game without ever facing a one shot if it wasn't for me being dumb. Either you literally don't understand how the build works, or you are just simply trolling.
How about swift affliction support gem for clearing?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional