EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
RabidRabbit escribió:
more about the spreadsheet:

I'm assuming that the "Ignite damage (1 fuse)" input actually means "Ignite DPS" from the left column in PoB. It's the only way the calculations make sense.

That said, "Ignite DPS" from PoB already factors in duration and acceleration modifiers, so that part of the spreadsheet is extraneous and wrong.

Aside from that, the total damage (B13) is a bit off. You're calculating it as "3% of base damage per fuse" instead of "3% more damage per fuse". With 400 fuses it's giving 12x base damage when it should be 13x.

I went ahead and made my own calc, as a sanity check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sUbvQgnPIsDuf3y-1in91cHpVct40kTncJuVkfZIPoM/edit?usp=sharing

Still bugged. Damage is a lot higher before it breaks, but it still breaks. I'd wager with a curse support it could break in a 3 link still.

https://youtu.be/6cYh7S7xNNk

Higher quality will be available when YT deems it.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 23 ene. 2020 17:25:40
Tips for leveling this build?
"
Keisuke102 escribió:
Tips for leveling this build?

Not the smartest way, but..
Was kind a tough task to level with only EA in Tabula and without 2 6-link quills. So I used SRS + Baron Zombies until level 80 or so (to level gems that I need for EA build). Was pretty easy run for me, but respec hit my regrets really hard.
Turned myself on EA only after i've got 6 link quill + 5link one, Kaom's heart, dying sun, and all starter gems on level 18-19.
If it is stupid, but works, it is not stupid (c)

If you already have 2x 6-link Quills, Kaom's heart, Dying sun - should be easy run for you with the gem spec from early build pastbin from OP in his first post.
Editado por útlima vez por masrood en 24 ene. 2020 1:46:49
What is the connection between Transcendent Mind and stun avoidance? I don't get it.
A fair warning

This should be on the first page really cause not a lot of ppl will go to the last pages of commetns before trying out a build, and you're about to waste a lot of time and currency.

This build might look fun, one-shotting bosses.
It does, occationally when it works. When it doesnt you're finding yourself facefirst on the ground dead, looking at lost experience.

I've given it a fair chance now. I invested 40+ exalts. I've played it everyday for the past month. I would not recommend it to anyone. Ever. Not even a person I really hate.

Mapping is out of the question. You'll get killed in 1 attack in T11 maps and up. Unless you fancy yourself sitting and rerolling maps for 200+ chaos everyday just to find something you can run, and scrapping dead maps that you corrupted. There is so many map mods you cant run its a damn lottery.

The biggest issue is the choice to run Divine Flesh, from glorious vanity.
Even having capped out my char with chaos resist you're looking at 2-4 deaths every map from random projectiles killing you from off the screen.
Any mob, be it white, magic or rare jumping at you results in more deaths.
Your sustain is basically non since the healing from firedmg does nothing since the ignite kills everything instantnly anyway, and your flasks wont help you the way they have to be crafted to sustain your mana and give you fortify uptime.

There is a reason the build creator stopped playing his character at 90 and moved on. Looking at the amount of deaths you get from trying to map everyday, you're not leveling much higher then 90..

There's plenty of other builds this league, take my advice and look at them rather then here.

Sorry for bashing your build but I'm equally sorry myself for the currency and time I invested trying to make it work out.
"
Sataki escribió:
A fair warning

This should be on the first page really cause not a lot of ppl will go to the last pages of commetns before trying out a build, and you're about to waste a lot of time and currency.

It does, occationally when it works. When it doesnt you're finding yourself facefirst on the ground dead, looking at lost experience.

I've given it a fair chance now. I invested 40+ exalts. I've played it everyday for the past month. I would not recommend it to anyone. Ever. Not even a person I really hate.

Mapping is out of the question. You'll get killed in 1 attack in T11 maps and up. Unless you fancy yourself sitting and rerolling maps for 200+ chaos everyday just to find something you can run, and scrapping dead maps that you corrupted. There is so many map mods you cant run its a damn lottery.

Even having capped out my char with chaos resist you're looking at 2-4 deaths every map from random projectiles killing you from off the screen.
Your sustain is basically non since the healing from firedmg does nothing since the ignite kills everything instantnly anyway, and your flasks wont help you the way they have to be crafted to sustain your mana and give you fortify uptime.

There is a reason the build creator stopped playing his character at 90 and moved on. Looking at the amount of deaths you get from trying to map everyday, you're not leveling much higher then 90..

There's plenty of other builds this league, take my advice and look at them rather then here.

Sorry for bashing your build but I'm equally sorry myself for the currency and time I invested trying to make it work out.

Yeah. Just noticed this about 50 exalts in too. Time to Vaal out of this league.
"
Sataki escribió:
A fair warning

if your character dies with 25k+ armour, 8-9k life, divine flesh and chaos res capped in t12 maps, it's probably on your own, it's not 20k es mana guardian. XD
"
Sataki escribió:
A fair warning

A lot to take in here, but lets look at the concrete lie and call it a day. I am 98. Easily verifiable.

Why would I level to 100 on a bossing build when the last two levels I get are damage, when damage is literally causing the build to do 0 due to a bug?

Good luck, and yes this build is very much not for everyone. Strong attention to detail is required and not everyone has that. For instance, reading 98 as 90 is a sign that you would probably be better off playing a run-of-the-mill summoner build.

Summoner is powerful and simple, but I played that to the rank 1 Necromancer position on Delve ladder last league and held it for weeks. Not playing it again.

Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Sataki escribió:
A fair warning

Concerned and slightly confused how you die 2-4 times every map... smooth sailing t16's at 7.5k life/divine flesh/res cap. only deaths to random 1 shot mega juiced metamorphs when i dps bug and dont insta kill the entire pack.

Only map mods that arnt possible are Ele reflect (explosions on EA will still kill you) and 90% avoid ailment because with awakener level they turn to "immune to ailment". Other than that every mod is 100% free..

As well I cant help but notice your character sheet is private, so anyone is unable to explain/fix the problems you are having due to no reference point of a mistake made (if there is one)
Editado por útlima vez por Michaelrrox en 24 ene. 2020 18:01:41
"
shotcaller77 escribió:

Yeah. Just noticed this about 50 exalts in too. Time to Vaal out of this league.

Will gladly look it over and help to try and fix the issue if you are interested.
Editado por útlima vez por Michaelrrox en 24 ene. 2020 18:07:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional