EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
stoudtlr escribió:
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome guide and also thanks to Michael for the ignite dps spreadsheet!

No worries at all happy to help the EA community and push numbers on a sheet that was relatively easy, Me and Rhaegar spent a good hour one night after the initial launch getting everything perfect.
Hey thanks for this build , i took some ideas of your build to do my first build ever, i made an Ignite Witch Elementalist
Currently running grace for surv, i was using malevolence and the damage is great
can you check my pob and tell me if i need to improve my gear or Tree ?
PD: Learning english too my writting could be ugly.

https://pastebin.com/kWYytkPZ

thanks btw :D
Hello again, guys!
Did with this build all the content, except Uber-Atziri and Uber-Elder.
Within the price of a passage on Uber-Elder (about 500c) I am wondering - are their any problems with it on this build? Maybe someone already have video of slaying him?
"
masrood escribió:
Hello again, guys!
Did with this build all the content, except Uber-Atziri and Uber-Elder.
Within the price of a passage on Uber-Elder (about 500c) I am wondering - are their any problems with it on this build? Maybe someone already have video of slaying him?

Its a skill based fight, very easy for me but I've done it a lot before. If its your first time it may be harder than Awakener even.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Xyrm escribió:
What would be the least painful way to go about leveling a build like this?

Toxic Rain hidden potential, take all the damage nodes for it and just respec later.
"
masrood escribió:
"
kwstas778 escribió:
I want a clarification on the EQ mechanics.

So you ignite the target from the EA explosion. That means the target gets +25% to fire res with EQ. Then you need to do 1 more auto or EA attack with +cold/light flat to get -50% fire res on the target. So then the ignite will continue doing full damage. Did i understand that correctly?

On that point, i thought the ignite would get snapshotted with the +fire res, so it would deal its whole dmg as if it had +fire res, and not be affected by the subsequent attack that would lower again the fire res. Is that wrong?

Before the explosion you deal physical and a little flat elemental non-fire damage (you can get it from any part of gear or jewel). So before your first explosion triggers all your insane ignite damage - you wil get EQ with -50% fire res on target.
That's how it works both for clear and solo target.

And then the explosion happens and the target gets hit with fire damage and you get +25% fire resistance
"
kwstas778 escribió:
"
masrood escribió:
"
kwstas778 escribió:
I want a clarification on the EQ mechanics.

So you ignite the target from the EA explosion. That means the target gets +25% to fire res with EQ. Then you need to do 1 more auto or EA attack with +cold/light flat to get -50% fire res on the target. So then the ignite will continue doing full damage. Did i understand that correctly?

On that point, i thought the ignite would get snapshotted with the +fire res, so it would deal its whole dmg as if it had +fire res, and not be affected by the subsequent attack that would lower again the fire res. Is that wrong?

Before the explosion you deal physical and a little flat elemental non-fire damage (you can get it from any part of gear or jewel). So before your first explosion triggers all your insane ignite damage - you wil get EQ with -50% fire res on target.
That's how it works both for clear and solo target.

And then the explosion happens and the target gets hit with fire damage and you get +25% fire resistance

Its EE, I didn't reply because I had no idea what you were talking about.

Any subsequent arrow applied lowers resist again, which updates the burn on the target.
From the patch notes:

Fixed a bug where Ignites applied by Explosive Arrow sometimes dealt no damage.
"
POBAttacksPerSecond * ( 1 + 0.5 * TotalArrowsPerAttack)

Why are you giving yourself bonus attack speed from barrage when it should be a penalty. It's 5% more attack TIME per arrow.

[edit] It's done right on the spreadsheet so that's just a typo
Editado por útlima vez por RabidRabbit en 22 ene. 2020 18:31:09
"
RabidRabbit escribió:
"
POBAttacksPerSecond * ( 1 + 0.5 * TotalArrowsPerAttack)

Why are you giving yourself bonus attack speed from barrage when it should be a penalty. It's 5% more attack TIME per arrow.

[edit] It's done right on the spreadsheet so that's just a typo

Yes it is.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional