EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Blowing t16 bosses with ease @ level 74 lol you’re crazy XD I’d like to play phase acro tho is there any variant for it?

I mean yes, you rock quartz or cinderswallow and run cwdt + steelskin. Not much changes besides getting Acro in exchange for some other nodes of your choosing. Just make sure you are capping ignite chance.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
Blowing t16 bosses with ease @ level 74 lol you’re crazy XD I’d like to play phase acro tho is there any variant for it?

I mean yes, you rock quartz or cinderswallow and run cwdt + steelskin. Not much changes besides getting Acro in exchange for some other nodes of your choosing. Just make sure you are capping ignite chance.

Btw. While counting ignite chance, you actually get it from % ignite chance from character profile (tree nods) + flask(20%) + gem quality (23%)?
Or gem quality is not a point here? Cause I've overcapped damage, until downscaling ignite chance in nods and jewels to value around 60%.
Editado por útlima vez por masrood en 21 ene. 2020 1:22:15
"
masrood escribió:

Btw. While counting ignite chance, you actually get it from % ignite chance from character profile (tree nods) + flask(20%) + gem quality (23%)?
Or gem quality is not a point here? Cause I've overcapped damage, until downscaling ignite chance in nods and jewels to value around 60%.

I just look ingame at EA tooltip for 80% or higher when not pressing a flask.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
masrood escribió:

I just look ingame at EA tooltip for 80% or higher when not pressing a flask.

Oh boy, 900 hours in PoE, to findout, that skills have their own tooltips. Will check it at home :)
Btw how do we get 3rd arrow from dying sun ? Flask effectiveness is stuck @44% i couldn't find a way to do so without belt craft :D
"
Btw how do we get 3rd arrow from dying sun ? Flask effectiveness is stuck @44% i couldn't find a way to do so without belt craft :D

46% off tree/ascend, 54% with Conqueror's Potency.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"

46% off tree/ascend, 54% with Conqueror's Potency.

Eh fool me didn’t notice that 2 nodes at the start of ranger area, thanks!
I'm selling this build for 15ex, close to the original needs some minmax, that's why its only 15ex

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2751753
Editado por útlima vez por pmIFiAFK en 21 ene. 2020 16:24:48
What would be the least painful way to go about leveling a build like this?
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome guide and also thanks to Michael for the ignite dps spreadsheet!

I'm not playing the build because I had already theory crafted a Chieftain full totem EA build before seeing the patch notes about how shitty ballista totems would be. I guess I'm a masochist though because I'm still going to try rolling it. Should be finished leveling and into maps tomorrow. The OP and the last 50 pages have been great information in general for EA while I try to make my totem build work.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional