[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

i dont know but i cant use all buffs on this build, help me pls

Spoiler

PLS HELP ME. WTF I NEED TO USE ALL BUFFS
"
Hamnx escribió:

Spoiler

I see your problem.

Get rid of regular Haste. Use only Vaal Haste, it triggers off Soul Gain instead of acting as a reserved aura.

Then you will be able to run 4 auras @ 98.75% reserved: Pride, Dread Banner, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone.

Editado por útlima vez por Evernothing en 7 ago. 2019 17:23:41
"
Evernothing escribió:
"
Hamnx escribió:

Spoiler

I see your problem.

Get rid of regular Haste. Use only Vaal Haste, it triggers off Soul Gain instead of acting as a reserved aura.

Then you will be able to run 4 auras @ 98.75% reserved: Pride, Dread Banner, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone.

ok dude ill go try very tks
i have buy but dont work, cant use pride to

I've just completed act 10 and just got into maps. Not sure how to progress from here. My life pool is too low at about 3k. I'm a few nodes away from soul tether combo. My resistance is in a mess. Can anyone help me? I think my character is public already. I only have a few chaos to my name. What pieces should I buy to fix my problems? Thanks.
Editado por útlima vez por aquasnow93 en 7 ago. 2019 21:14:14
"
aquasnow93 escribió:
I've just completed act 10 and just got into maps. Not sure how to progress from here. My life pool is too low at about 3k. I'm a few nodes away from soul tether combo. My resistance is in a mess. Can anyone help me? I think my character is public already. I only have a few chaos to my name. What pieces should I buy to fix my problems? Thanks.

Finish the Barbarism node and then get Soul of Steel node for help with resists.

Get glove with more life that balance with your resists.

Get a rare amulet to replace Daresso's to fix you Intelligence after you lose the gloves.
Editado por útlima vez por Evernothing en 8 ago. 2019 2:25:26
"
Hamnx escribió:

see above, OR explain your problem better :-)
Impale is really useful when farming maps without bosses? i question this because i see the mobs die fast, i dont think they took two or three hits.

Google Translate!
"
Hamnx escribió:

Are you still using "Haste" aura version on your hotkeys?

You need to only use the "Vaal Haste" activated version that works via soul gain. The one that has the counter that fills as you kill enemies.

40/40 - most of this league i played this build. more or less, i changed the tree a bit. (tell me what you think about the blind cluster? why does no one else use it? its not far behind the alternatives damage wise) currently at 5846/1760 life with the kaom's roots. When I reached 40/40, I decided to waste some currency and bought the warlord's mark ring. before that, it was poacher's mark - i wanted to max the life gain on hit because I wanted to be better able to delve. currently at 520 depth - thats not much and I believe I would be able to reach 600 without larger problems. To be tougher, vaal molten shell would probably help a lot, but I dont want to press too many different keys. after all, I am playing cyclone for a reason. Anyhow, these are four curses, the reason being that I accidently hit vulnerability on hit for my gloves yesterday. I am considering using windscream, as my res are maxed out without the boots.

not. I am considering selling everything and hibernating till next season. this league is annoying. no long time motivation, compared to synthesize. discuss! ;-)

thanks for this build. I enjoyed it.

edit: what do you think is the best way to improve my char?
Editado por útlima vez por Donnerdrummel en 8 ago. 2019 16:16:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional