[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

I still have massive issues with survivability. Soon I will upgrade from Bronns to a life+maim plate, but until that i would like to know how you guys deal with fortify - playing without it is impossible, I get ONS sometimes on T11.

Right now I have
in my chest, but I switchted in the ascendancy from Worthy Foe -> Fortitude to have fortify up all the time.

I feel my damage is down by a lot, can somebody tell me how they did it? Foritfy gem insetead of brutality in the chest? What is the best option to go for? I tried looking to some other chars of people in this thread already, but most of them are slayers, while I am a champ.
"
xtlc escribió:
I still have massive issues with survivability. Soon I will upgrade from Bronns to a life+maim plate, but until that i would like to know how you guys deal with fortify - playing without it is impossible, I get ONS sometimes on T11.

Right now I have
in my chest, but I switchted in the ascendancy from Worthy Foe -> Fortitude to have fortify up all the time.

I feel my damage is down by a lot, can somebody tell me how they did it? Foritfy gem insetead of brutality in the chest? What is the best option to go for? I tried looking to some other chars of people in this thread already, but most of them are slayers, while I am a champ.

I dropped Close Combat for Fortify. It helped a lot as I pushed to lvl 90 and t16 prior to getting my HP/Maim chest.

You should also get a Basalt Flask.

Editado por útlima vez por Evernothing en 12 ago. 2019 12:03:10
farming uber elder for challenge, after that ill try 600 depth delve. for elder and guardians i switch pulverize for close combet. i might get better swords and jewels but i dnt really feel the need for more dps.
Spoiler

Hello! I was using this build during this league and it was the best build I've had in this game so far :D

This is my gear:

And here's a video from deathless Uber Elder kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzX7FwPkoRQ

"
Szynima escribió:

Good job mate, thx for this build.
"
xtlc escribió:

Right now I have

You can try to get a ring with "Curse Enemies wih Level # Warlord's Mark on Hit". You will have full Endurance Charges most of the time while mapping which helps a lot.

Maybe you can think about Boots and Gloves on Armour Base to gain more physical damage reduction.
Is there any world where you use a Sword and shield for HC? and take some of the % dmg up when shield equipped?
"
rounic escribió:
Is there any world where you use a Sword and shield for HC? and take some of the % dmg up when shield equipped?

I'm doing HC if you wanted to take a look at my gear/tree/gems. Having no real issues with dual swords running T15s with pretty chill mods (nothing too rippy). Just need to make sure you keep moving keeping your overleech/fortify/endurance charges etc. up all the time so you don't get burst down.

Some key changes I made:

- Pulverise instead of Close Combat (less damage but safer to stay further away)
- Fortify instead of Melee Phys in the 6link (similar damage with the fortify nodes on the tree but safer to have more uptime on Fortify)
- Added brinksmanship on the tree for more range again, and stacked more health overall on both gear and tree (sitting on 6500 life and 1900 ES)
- Instant life flask with staunching
- Increased Duration instead of Punishment on CWDT with Assassin's Mark on ring (Enfeeble rather than Punishment on CWDT would also be solid if you can't afford an Assassin's Mark ring)
Editado por útlima vez por SH1FT1 en 14 ago. 2019 21:08:34
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the hundreds of pages, but I couldn't find it quickly, so:

I'm an SSF player who just hit maps. Since -8 mana cost rings aren't available to me, I obviously can't sustain all of the mana reservation. I'm having trouble deciding which aura(s) are top priority.

I've been dropping pride just to have MUCH easier mana sustain, but I'm sure that's the wrong choice. Should I be dropping Dread Banner or Flesh and Stone instead?
"
Ailuue escribió:
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the hundreds of pages, but I couldn't find it quickly, so:

I'm an SSF player who just hit maps. Since -8 mana cost rings aren't available to me, I obviously can't sustain all of the mana reservation. I'm having trouble deciding which aura(s) are top priority.

I've been dropping pride just to have MUCH easier mana sustain, but I'm sure that's the wrong choice. Should I be dropping Dread Banner or Flesh and Stone instead?

To be honest I'd still drop Pride. Like you said it has the added bonus of easier mana sustain, and it doesn't provide that much more damage than your Blood and Sand (enemies rarely stay alive for 4 seconds). Dread Banner is pretty important when running Impale. Flesh and Stone provides A LOT of extra damage with the Maim and has great defensive uses with Blind.
A
Editado por útlima vez por Raqtard en 28 oct. 2021 20:57:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional