[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

VAAL EVERYTHING
Editado por útlima vez por Evernothing en 9 ago. 2019 10:19:13
"
Donnerdrummel escribió:

edit: what do you think is the best way to improve my char?

+3 range foil is awesome.
so, still on the fight to get to lvl 100 doing uber elder farming, what can i upgrade? still dying sometimes on crazy insane rolled maps legion... 6.5k hp and 1.8k ES.

gear
Spoiler

also have watchers eye for +2 impale and 25% chance to impale (has released 3 skill points)

whats the weakest part of my gear that i could and should upgrade?
everyday trying something new
Editado por útlima vez por raulrex1994 en 8 ago. 2019 19:44:35
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
so, still on the fight to get to lvl 100 doing uber elder farming, what can i upgrade? still dying sometimes on crazy insane rolled maps legion... 6.5k hp and 1.8k ES.

gear
Spoiler

also have watchers eye for +2 impale and 25% chance to impale (has released 3 skill points)

whats the weakest part of my gear that i could and should upgrade?

attack speed on gloves and new enchant on boots (also attack speed)
Soo, I was asking a few days ago what to buy with about 2 ex worth of currency. I've farmed up a bit and now done my first ever Uber Elder :D

3 deaths (didn't know what was 1 shotting me, turns out leaping into the shaper ballz as they fly by is the 1 shot).

Pretty fuckin hype.

Amazing build. Amazing guide.
Hi guys! Came across this build after a long time away from this game since 2014 and got me started again. I started late into Legion so only just got to around Tier 4-5 maps at the moment.

Can anyone give me some tips about my build? I pretty much followed this guide... and not having too much trouble mapping at the current tiers, yet. Just want to see what the most important upgrades should be or whether I am making any big mistakes with the build (like gems, etc)

Currency wise, I have 3 exalted, 112 chaos, 113 alcs, 18 regal etc etc.. just not entirely sure what the order of upgrading my gear would be now!

Not sure if my character is public - if you guys can't see it please let me know or let me know how to publicise it!

Cheers guys!
Would a Carcass Jack work just as well as the Bronn's Lithe?
I've been using this build, or something close to it, since the league started. Since ~lvl50 i've been using a carnage heart, which seemed to synergize with the build well, but since i'm playing the Champ. build I wasn't able to have life leech at all times, and therefore wasn't fully utilizing the Carnage Heart qualites to their fullest (40% inc. dmg while leeching). I made up for this by trying to keep Blood Rage active, but it could cause issues when there was nothing to leech since I have no life regen due to Vaal Pact.

I just now got around to getting a Glorious Vanity Jewel with the Name of Doryani to use with Soul Tether. I have to say, it is very strong; even moreso due to the synergy with Carnage Heart. Overall, the change made me lose a fair bit of DPS, but the amount of survivability I gained seems more than worth it; and like I mentioned before I can now benefit from the 40% inc. dmg from Carnage Heart without needing Blood Rage to be active, although the bonus (~1.4k) ES does add extra coushion to keep it active more safely anyway.

I'd highly recommend others consider the Carnage Heart as a relatively cheap and effective amulet to use with this build. Linking my full build for clarity, but the amulet is the main focus.

Editado por útlima vez por nubbiecakes en 9 ago. 2019 21:07:24
"
nubbiecakes escribió:
I've been using this build, or something close to it, since the league started. Since ~lvl50 i've been using a carnage heart, which seemed to synergize with the build well, but since i'm playing the Champ. build I wasn't able to have life leech at all times, and therefore wasn't fully utilizing the Carnage Heart qualites to their fullest (40% inc. dmg while leeching). I made up for this by trying to keep Blood Rage active, but it could cause issues when there was nothing to leech since I have no life regen due to Vaal Pact.

I just now got around to getting a Glorious Vanity Jewel with the Name of Doryani to use with Soul Tether. I have to say, it is very strong; even moreso due to the synergy with Carnage Heart. Overall, the change made me lose a fair bit of DPS, but the amount of survivability I gained seems more than worth it; and like I mentioned before I can now benefit from the 40% inc. dmg from Carnage Heart without needing Blood Rage to be active, although the bonus (~1.4k) ES does add extra coushion to keep it active more safely anyway.

I'd highly recommend others consider the Carnage Heart as a relatively cheap and effective amulet to use with this build. Linking my full build for clarity, but the amulet is the main focus.

Carnage Heart is definitely a solid cheap amulet but it's main issue is lacking a life roll. Amulet below has similar resistances/dps to a high/max rolled Carnage Heart but adds 200+ life and 50+ ES. Definitely more expensive though.

There is even versions which provide alot more damage and range

Sure, not as cheap but there is good reasons to search for alternatives to Carnage Heart
Editado por útlima vez por WhiteAoT en 12 ago. 2019 5:20:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional