[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

yo for any Champ Impale folks bored to tears of Cyclone, I moved over to pure phys impale tornado shot and it's a good feel for clearing (TS, ofc) and bossing (barrage). just an option, respec was painless

EDIT: before I forget, if you aren't using a granite flask + Vaal molten shell, do it NOWA.... I'm getting about 16K bonus shield and it's done wonders for rippy content :-)
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 5 ago. 2019 7:16:01
Hi good sir I have been following your guide on my slayer. This is my first character and I have some questions.

1. I'm level 60 right now still using belt of the deceiver. When should I go soul tether and the glorious vanity combo? I think I'm 5 points away from the acro keynode. To note that my HP is only like 2500+ right now.

2. Can you please recommend me a foil to buy? I only have like 2 exalts and idk how to search for it on trade and I dont want to be shortchanged.

3. My tooltip dps is very very low even though I clear very quickly. Will that be a concern as I progress into map?

4. I'm using daresso salute right now and I can't seem to let go off the +2 range and the damage at full life perk. When should I switch to a rare necklace?

5. Should I also get a ring with curse enemies with assassin's mark?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.
"
aquasnow escribió:
Hi good sir I have been following your guide on my slayer. This is my first character and I have some questions.

1. I'm level 60 right now still using belt of the deceiver. When should I go soul tether and the glorious vanity combo? I think I'm 5 points away from the acro keynode. To note that my HP is only like 2500+ right now.

2. Can you please recommend me a foil to buy? I only have like 2 exalts and idk how to search for it on trade and I dont want to be shortchanged.

3. My tooltip dps is very very low even though I clear very quickly. Will that be a concern as I progress into map?

4. I'm using daresso salute right now and I can't seem to let go off the +2 range and the damage at full life perk. When should I switch to a rare necklace?

5. Should I also get a ring with curse enemies with assassin's mark?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

I am not very experienced with this build but I can share my experience so far, because I had most of your questions as well.

1) I changed when I reached yellow maps. A rare belt with tons of life and resistances is cheap and will do a good job.

2) Try this search. 350+ pDPS, Global Critical Strike Multiplier and limited Weapon Critical Strike Chance (if you go for Overwhelm, you can ignore that stat and search on weapons). You will find relatively cheap weapons for less than 1 exalt I guess.

3) I can't see your character and I dont know what "very very low" means. I used a 6-Link in Tabula Rasa and had no problems with my DPS.

4) I used rare ones to get DEX and INT for my Gems and Weapons and some HP. If you are fine, why not Daresso's?

5) You did not start mapping and you have 2 exalts to spend. I guess it's too early to think about that. These rings are expensive, if you want them to have other good stats. You can check my character, I'm 90 now and mapping T13-14 without problems. Mid-tier gear I would say, no Curse On Hit.
"
PeneGra escribió:
Hello Guys i need some help , 1st of all im happy overall with how it works , but im dying 2 often on uElder imo. Also aoe is preety small , i know that i can have more %phys dmg on foils but that's not that important i think
7ex sitting in stash i can spend on upgrades , or maybe there's tree fixes
Here's my items :

You're missing quality on flasks and gear. A couple of your jewels could be better, as they have 3 useful mods rather than 4. You probably know this, but your infused chan is level 14, presumably due to lack of int. Either invest a skill point in a +30 int node or swap to fortify or something else. Also, see my earlier post for why +2 watcher's eye isn't necessarily as good as the alternatives despite being more expensive
Editado por útlima vez por fapmonkey2 en 6 ago. 2019 10:30:04
Could someone have a look at my gear, too?
Not sure how to link it, but I guess it is visible at my profile.

Any thougts what I could improve? My dps is ok i guess, at least I was able to kill Shaper and UberElder without taking too long.

But I am struggling with survivabilty, I keep dying so often that i can't level past 93. Guess I made and lost more than 400% exp by now only at 93, and 92 asn't much better.
"
zweckform escribió:
Could someone have a look at my gear, too?
Not sure how to link it, but I guess it is visible at my profile.

Any thougts what I could improve? My dps is ok i guess, at least I was able to kill Shaper and UberElder without taking too long.

But I am struggling with survivabilty, I keep dying so often that i can't level past 93. Guess I made and lost more than 400% exp by now only at 93, and 92 asn't much better.

Your stuff looks okay so reason of dying is likely mechanical issue most of the time :)

Yet i've noticed that you're using lvl 20 CWDT. Ofc level of CWDT is purely personal thing but this build isn't strong in defenses so lower lvl cwdt might be better. I'd say you should atleast try something between lvl 8-11 cwdt and see how it goes ;)

Other than that you can always try to use some other defensive mechanics mentioned earlier in this thread ;)

For me personally..upping the dps usually solves issues ;D i mean mobs can't hurt you while they're dead :D
Wicked_Clown
Thanks a lot :D

damn, I totally forgot about cwdt, just wanted to bring it to 20 for quality...

for clearspeed, is it better to go for movement speed (qotf) or aoe (carcass jack, daresso)?

for btter dps, how should I invest the next 10 ex?
Why is my cyclone taking so much mana?
My progress so far:

24/40 challenges - First time ever trying to meet any, and I'm satisfied there.
Deathless Atziri - Not really an achievement
Deathless Pale Court - First attempt ever
Deathless Elder - First attempt ever
Shaper - First attempt ever, 2 deaths
Uber Atziri - First attempt ever, 5 deaths

Next targets:
Uber Elder
Delve +250

Things to work on:
Finish Quality on gems and flasks
Corrupted Soul Tether

My gear for those interested:

I run a double curse combo with the gloves and the assassin's mark ring, which adds a ton of DPS.

For important Jewels I have Watchers Eye with "+ 2 Impale on Pride", and a Viridian Jewel with "+2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks"

The Viridian Jewel keeps my mana up since I got rid of one of my -mana cost rings for the curse ring.

Editado por útlima vez por Evernothing en 7 ago. 2019 11:52:15
"
fapmonkey2 escribió:
"
PeneGra escribió:
Hello Guys i need some help , 1st of all im happy overall with how it works , but im dying 2 often on uElder imo. Also aoe is preety small , i know that i can have more %phys dmg on foils but that's not that important i think
7ex sitting in stash i can spend on upgrades , or maybe there's tree fixes
Here's my items :

You're missing quality on flasks and gear. A couple of your jewels could be better, as they have 3 useful mods rather than 4. You probably know this, but your infused chan is level 14, presumably due to lack of int. Either invest a skill point in a +30 int node or swap to fortify or something else. Also, see my earlier post for why +2 watcher's eye isn't necessarily as good as the alternatives despite being more expensive

Another thing I've just noticed. You took endless hunger instead of overwhelm. This seems bad to me, since you basically get nothing from '20% of overkill damage leeched as life' because you're already maxed out on leech per second. So the only thing you get is 'cannot be stunned / bleed while leeching' and for this you give up 8% base crit and the other benefits of overwhelm. Not worth it imo. I would also question whether vitality void and related nodes are worth it. I don't have these, and I'm almost never in a situation where my leech is being overtaken by incoming damage (which is the only time thse nodes would help). I'm either one-shot or I'm outleeching incoming damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional