[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Any updates of this build for 3.9? Used to play it back in 3.7, wanna roll it again.
Editado por útlima vez por Sineas en 14 dic. 2019 18:27:29
well I got bored of Skellies and made a new 3.9 Champion to roughly this spec, I did get a savior drop so I think that had something to do with it :-) Also I got a double strike roll on my hat, so you'll see later why that's relevant.

You can check my current POB; I'm into T14+ in 3 days time; only issues were mostly related to DOT's (poisons / bleeds) and typical one shots. I feel a bit spongy at ~5300HP, I think at 6k+ I'll be OK

https://pastebin.com/McqsBLhH

I was planning a flicker build but kinda ended up back at cyclone; the saviour minions are pretty fun and fck it, if you're not having fun what's the point.

I DID however carryover Vaal Double Strike from another build which seems pretty good for bossing and metas. Also, the HAT is something I've heard good things about, and I did get that enchant, so....

I did invest a lot into gear (chest/oh wep/boots) but most of the rest was either found or crafted. All in all I think I'm in about 25 ex into this char?

Anyway, AMA I'm still exploring with this char and looking for another ~500HP at the moment.

Is this build still up to date and viable today?? Looks super fun.
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
bwtinier escribió:

Sorry, I didn't see these information before, I'll get back Impale and Close Combat. About the boots i mean i got too low life, it's like 3.7k, is it normal to be so low? I know my gear is bad but... i'm used to have like 4.5k at glass cannon builds and way more on tanky ones.

Your chest could have up to 100+ more life on it, which would give you about 300 more life. The -15 mana cost mod isn't necessary on the chest - prioritise life (if you can get another ring with - mana cost). You're also missing a lot of life nodes on the tree but that's to be expected at level 83.

A couple more things though:

- Your soul tether can have up to 40 intelligence. Find one with at least 38 int, they're pretty cheap.

- Blades of cunning is really good and really should be taken over something like Brinksmanship or Acuity.

- Get Golem's blood asap.

- Get that jewel socket above gladiator's perserverance asap. Just put in any 7% increased maximumum life jewel if you can't afford a good one.

- Possibly unspec forceful skewering for now and get more life if you need to - after all, if you're dying all the time you won't be levelling to get more passives.

- You need more int on your gear to get rid a node like Hard Knocks.

- A 20/20 cyclone is better than a 21/0 cyclone gem imo. The level 21 only gives a bit more damage but 20/20 is 10% more AoE

Tyvm!!! Helped me a lot!
Do you plan to update this build for new league? looks solid
Editado por útlima vez por BigJobless en 12 jun. 2020 6:08:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional