[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

hey guys i wanted to make sure i understand it so it might be stupid question but.. if i use 2 WE with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" does it stack or should i use only 1 WE with this mod?

btw first league im playing and im loving this build ty for the guide :)
"
FanaticFrog escribió:
hey guys i wanted to make sure i understand it so it might be stupid question but.. if i use 2 WE with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" does it stack or should i use only 1 WE with this mod?

btw first league im playing and im loving this build ty for the guide :)

You can only run one WE
well ggs only thanks for clarifying that sigh
Hello Guys i need some help , 1st of all im happy overall with how it works , but im dying 2 often on uElder imo. Also aoe is preety small , i know that i can have more %phys dmg on foils but that's not that important i think
7ex sitting in stash i can spend on upgrades , or maybe there's tree fixes
Here's my items :

"
PeneGra escribió:
Hello Guys i need some help , 1st of all im happy overall with how it works , but im dying 2 often on uElder imo. Also aoe is preety small , i know that i can have more %phys dmg on foils but that's not that important i think
7ex sitting in stash i can spend on upgrades , or maybe there's tree fixes
Here's my items :

You have excellent gear, I usually manage to kill Uber Elder deathless in almost all attempts, take a look on my skill tree and maybe try something, I saw you are not using Vaal Package, maybe good be a good deal starting using, and another advice is to use fortify in your 6L, I know you are using with Leap Slam, but sometimes is not easy to keep it activity every time.

Look at my videos:

Uber Elder Deathless:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GtQCM9TDnY&feature=youtu.be

Minotaur in 2-3s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14yzQGjGTc

Do I need more DPS? I believe not. And I`m using fortify in my 6L. Another thing that I`m using is the over leech with Vaal Pack and some leech. Loot at the videos to check.

:)
does any kind of glorious vanity jewel give 20% life to es? dont understand why most picked soul tether when you no one knows what glorious vanity jewel gives
Editado por útlima vez por Saladin2 en 4 ago. 2019 19:59:31
"
Saladin2 escribió:
does any kind of glorious vanity jewel give 20% life to es? dont understand why most picked soul tether when you no one knows what glorious vanity jewel gives

Any Glorious Vanity in the name of Doryani will change nearby keystones (Acrobatics, Point Blank etc) on the passive tree to 20% life to es.
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
"
Saladin2 escribió:

Any Glorious Vanity in the name of Doryani will change nearby keystones (Acrobatics, Point Blank etc) on the passive tree to 20% life to es.

This jewel, always give "50% non chaos damage taken bypasses energy shield"???
"
braniels2 escribió:
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
"
Saladin2 escribió:

This jewel, always give "50% non chaos damage taken bypasses energy shield"???

Yes, and 20% life to ES.
What should I upgrade next? Hitting red maps ok - sometimes get one shot by legion archers but rest seems to be ok, want to push to end game

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional