[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Shampoo_br escribió:
I drop this one. Maybe not good as another version with precision increased Attack Damage, but was luck drop it

Spoiler

This is what I use. It's nearly as much damage against bosses as a +2 to impale hits (12% more dmg compared to 13.3% more), and is half the price (for some reason I can't fathom). Also it works from the first hit, whereas the +2 version only starts to kick in after 5 stacks (which takes about 0.37 seconds on my setup). So it's way better for mapping, and also better vs bosses, due to the fact that +2 has to make up for 0.37 seconds worth of lost damage, with only a 1.3% edge over the 'chance for double damage' version. In fact, you would have to be constantly hitting a boss for nearly 4 seconds before +2 even catches up with the damage that 'chance for double damage' version would have done, and even after that +2 is only does 1.1% more dps. Shaper doesn't last nearly that long. Not sure why the market hasn't cottoned on to this. Or am I missing something?
Editado por útlima vez por fapmonkey2 en 1 ago. 2019 23:59:02
Question on the Watcher's Eye topic: Does the x% Increased Attack Physical Damage while Using Pride work on Cyclone?

It's not shown ingame as damage increase.

I too don't like the impale options because when mapping the instant damage is relevant and also on bosses (even uber elder) the dps phases are most of the time not 4seconds or longer.
how much of a boost of dps do you get if you use soul tether and the jewel?
"
how much of a boost of dps do you get if you use soul tether and the jewel?

Wicked_Clown
"
WhiteAoT escribió:
Question on the Watcher's Eye topic: Does the x% Increased Attack Physical Damage while Using Pride work on Cyclone?

I too don't like the impale options because when mapping the instant damage is relevant and also on bosses (even uber elder) the dps phases are most of the time not 4seconds or longer.

Tooltip doesn't show everything. Probably better to put a 'x% increased attack physical damage' mod on an item in POB, and see what that gives you. For me it gives me less than 12% more dps, hence why I'm using the 'chance' version. But I would be interested to know what you get from it
"
fapmonkey2 escribió:
"
WhiteAoT escribió:

Tooltip doesn't show everything. Probably better to put a 'x% increased attack physical damage' mod on an item in POB, and see what that gives you. For me it gives me less than 12% more dps, hence why I'm using the 'chance' version. But I would be interested to know what you get from it

Just tried in PoB. You can actually just remove the "while using Pride" from the item in PoB and it will apply accordingly. (or is there even an option to active pride in PoB - couldn't find it though).

I've got 49% version of the WE and this gives 7,13%. Considering a perfect 60% version it's still only around 8,1% increase.

Guess I go buy a double dmg version now and sell phys dmg one I found myself ;-)
First of all, this build is really great i'm having alot of fun with it and its insanely strong.

now to my question:
im running the soul tether belt with the doryani jewel and im currently sitting at 4.9k life and 1.4k ES(with max res ofc) and i still feel like its abit.... glass-cannon-ish, it might be my horrible playin though.(to the point where i usually map with the deffencive stance of blood and sand/flesh and stone).
im perfectly happy with my dps (Shaper goes down in afew miliseconds sorta and uber elder was really easy to kill when i didnt fail to dodge the projectiles like a moron)
All my gear is 75+ life (on rares), is there any way to up the eHP without sacrificing too much dps? my gear and passives are in my profile if any1 wants to take a look.

Cheers.
Finally managed to craft myself a nice chest!

Can craft additional curse on it as well but then i would need some good vulnerability on hit gloves which will be way above my budget atm :)
In the FAQ related to jewelled foil crafting it mentions going crit multi+quality if going soul tether but I can't seem to find out how you craft crit multi + quality. I just see attack speed + quality and crit strike chance + quality. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

Also, maybe the answer is to just PoB it but does anyone know if it would be viable to craft on the phys damage + impale chance that way you don't have to take the three forceful skewering nodes or would that never be worth it?
Editado por útlima vez por Nublicious en 2 ago. 2019 15:39:52
"
fapmonkey2 escribió:
"
Shampoo_br escribió:
I drop this one. Maybe not good as another version with precision increased Attack Damage, but was luck drop it

Spoiler

This is what I use. It's nearly as much damage against bosses as a +2 to impale hits (12% more dmg compared to 13.3% more), and is half the price (for some reason I can't fathom). Also it works from the first hit, whereas the +2 version only starts to kick in after 5 stacks (which takes about 0.37 seconds on my setup). So it's way better for mapping, and also better vs bosses, due to the fact that +2 has to make up for 0.37 seconds worth of lost damage, with only a 1.3% edge over the 'chance for double damage' version. In fact, you would have to be constantly hitting a boss for nearly 4 seconds before +2 even catches up with the damage that 'chance for double damage' version would have done, and even after that +2 is only does 1.1% more dps. Shaper doesn't last nearly that long. Not sure why the market hasn't cottoned on to this. Or am I missing something?

Hmm my formula for impale damage is 2,11*1*hits(5to9)*10. Without the watchers eye it gives me with 5 hits (2,11*1*5*10) 105,5 more damage and with watchers eye I get 2,11*1*7*10=147,7 so it seems like a pretty big upgrade. With champion I could get 2,11*1*9*10=189,9.

2,11 comes from +111% impale effect since I got the skewering passives and level 21 impale support and 1 is 100% chance to impale. I got the formula from some mbXtreme video, so I cant vouch for that.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional