[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Tanaomit escribió:
Welp got Uber Elder on farm (deathless every time) & can kill most guardians within a few seconds. Is there anything left that's worth upgrading that will actually make a significant difference? All I can think of is cyclone helm enchant & a +2 impale watchers eye. Don't even really need an AMoH ring TBH.

You'll get a huge boost from dropping Daresso's for a rare amulet with int + dmg/crit multi etc. rolls and then getting better rings with damage rolls (and dropping the int rolls and -mana - you can just link Blood Magic to Leap Slam and swap Melee Phys for Fortify on Cyclone). I'd also recommend AMoH even though you don't really need it. I threw your rings/amulet and Melee Phys instead of Fortify into my build, checked dps, then swapped Fortify back into Cyclone and swapped in my rings and amulet (below for reference) and gained >30% dps in PoB. That's ignoring the fact that I have Precision in my ring too, which adds another chunk of dps if you can get a good Unset Ring. You'd lose some range and movement speed from Daresso's but I definitely think 30%+ more dps (plus a few hundred extra ES) is worth sacrificing 10% move speed and +2 range.

"
Pingouinmalin escribió:
"
zweckform escribió:
What should I aim for on a Watcher's Eye?

Can you order the available mods damage-wise given that I have less than 100% chance to impale atm.

Chance to deal double damage (Pride)
Chance to Impale (Pride)
Increased Attack Damage (Pride)
Impale additional hits (Pride)
Intimidate (Pride)

Increased attack damage (Precision)
Increased attack speed (Precision)
Critical strike multiplier (Precision)

Hi, from what I have tried : Additional hits is the best by far : 30% more damage (but the Watcher's Eye is around 10 ex at best with just this). Chance to deal double damage is strong too (up to 12% more). Intimidate will be 10% but there are other ways to get it, so... Attack damage far behind I believe. Chance to imaple is a no-no : you have to get 100% with skills, gem and banner.

The precision WE won't get near the impact of Pride WE. If you have infinite currency, you can get one that has several of those, I'd concentrate on Additional hits and double damage.

Precision with 45% crit multi is basically on par with 10% double damage in PoB for me. 55% increased attack damage with Precision is about 1.5% behind those two which isn't too bad. You're right that extra Impale stacks is definitely best though.
Editado por útlima vez por SH1FT1 en 30 jul. 2019 21:51:59
Tried Uber Elder for the first time with this character and it went off deathless (an accomplishment since I'm not very good mechanically). Dare I say it was actually easy.

The biggest point of relief for me in the build was went I hit my target level and could just spin without fear of the one-shots taking away 2 hours of my life.

Damn build is a powerhouse. Thanks OP for creating it and detailing it so well.
so... i have almost infinite currency (50 ex to spend) and my gear goes as follows:

i got extra diamond flask and basalt flask for freeze and chill immune... i have 5.8k life and 1.6k ES, more dps than i need, 90% physical damage reduction, 76 all resistances, and my goal is to get lvl 100 farming uber elder, however, i haven't being constantly and consistently killing it without dying. I'm considering starting using purity of ice instead of one of the auras, still, not sure that will make me deathless on uber all the time, i'm also using pantheon for cold (yugul and brine king) but still... sometimes i die and not only once. also, any lag, makes me die on uber elder, the problem is not damage, to the point that i've moved fortify to cyclone instead of close combat. Most of the times that I die during uber elder are due to lack of movement possibility (idk what chill or freeze that is but i use flasks and still cant move consistently). so, should i aim for more life? or more mitigation?

also, how do u guys play without life flask? every time i swap it for a silver flask i end up dying due to some temporarily immune boss or something that i just cant leech off with blood rage active

now that i have maim on my chest, should i remove maim from my blood and sand? i mean... the difference from lvl 1 maim to lvl 20 on increased damage is only 4%, is that worth the gem slot and the mana reserved? could go higher lvl precision or something else, why does POB counts so much damage towards the flesh and blood? unlinking it with maim, it's still responsible for 1/5 of my damage if i take it off my POB, shouldnt it be less, as it's just 16% increased physical damage?

PS.: just did uber elder deathless with purity of ice, wasn't easy and i got close to die like twice, however i managed to survive, will try it a couple more times to see if i really need more ehp or not

PS2.: can't really try kaom roots because i need resistances on my boots
everyday trying something new
Editado por útlima vez por raulrex1994 en 31 jul. 2019 1:21:28
"
Tanaomit escribió:
Welp got Uber Elder on farm (deathless every time) & can kill most guardians within a few seconds. Is there anything left that's worth upgrading that will actually make a significant difference? All I can think of is cyclone helm enchant & a +2 impale watchers eye. Don't even really need an AMoH ring TBH.

Dude... your boots leap slam isn't linked to anything lol
you're not getting fortify / faster attacks anything
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
so... i have almost infinite currency (50 ex to spend) and my gear goes as follows:

i got extra diamond flask and basalt flask for freeze and chill immune... i have 5.8k life and 1.6k ES, more dps than i need, 90% physical damage reduction, 76 all resistances, and my goal is to get lvl 100 farming uber elder, however, i haven't being constantly and consistently killing it without dying. I'm considering starting using purity of ice instead of one of the auras, still, not sure that will make me deathless on uber all the time, i'm also using pantheon for cold (yugul and brine king) but still... sometimes i die and not only once. also, any lag, makes me die on uber elder, the problem is not damage, to the point that i've moved fortify to cyclone instead of close combat. Most of the times that I die during uber elder are due to lack of movement possibility (idk what chill or freeze that is but i use flasks and still cant move consistently). so, should i aim for more life? or more mitigation?

also, how do u guys play without life flask? every time i swap it for a silver flask i end up dying due to some temporarily immune boss or something that i just cant leech off with blood rage active

Try runnning Kaoms boots for elder movement, you can't get slowed by him with them. It's pretty much the best boots for that fight
"
droodic escribió:
"
raulrex1994 escribió:

Try runnning Kaoms boots for elder movement, you can't get slowed by him with them. It's pretty much the best boots for that fight

i think i'd need to redistribute a lot of the resistance to other place... i really would like to manage that without such trouble
everyday trying something new
Thanks for nice build.

What do you think about this weapon? It must be better then Prices Sabre?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ephemeral_Edge
Editado por útlima vez por sm3h4 en 31 jul. 2019 6:26:49
I have a question about what you guys think about specing into "Charging Offensive" to generate Endurance Charges while channeling? Only 4 points to invest, and we don't have to generate them with Leap Slamming into enemies ...
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
"
droodic escribió:
"
raulrex1994 escribió:

i think i'd need to redistribute a lot of the resistance to other place... i really would like to manage that without such trouble

Change chest armour from the 8% maxlife to "can apply additional curse" then you remove the inc duration from your immortal call and get punishment as your 2nd curse.

why do u need the -mana cost on the assassins mark ring. you have the -mana chest and use blood magic in your leap slam setup. i would craft tier 3 "increased damage" on this ring.

whne fighting uber elder you should use kaoms roots as many people mentioned (pretty much a must use)
The gloves are also pretty bad. nice life yes but you can get one without added phys and use this prefix slot for the "40% increased dmg while leeching".

i would also unlearn "brinksmanship" and "brutal blade" (and all points you needed to get there) and put all 3 points into "forceful skewering" the rest into max life wheel
Editado por útlima vez por Malbini en 31 jul. 2019 5:59:39
Could anyone explain me why we have to go with brutal fervour if u dont use Soul Tether? Im using Impact, overhelm, bane of legends and got no problems @ all.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional