[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Welp got Uber Elder on farm (deathless every time) & can kill most guardians within a few seconds. Is there anything left that's worth upgrading that will actually make a significant difference? All I can think of is cyclone helm enchant & a +2 impale watchers eye. Don't even really need an AMoH ring TBH.

Hey man! I will once again say that your tanky slayer version is not optimal.

You are loosing too much points to get glorious vanity. You should get it from Point Blank. You will have to drop Twin Terrors (dual wield crit nodes) cause they will get corrupted. But You can then take sword nodes on the right and have more dps.

https://pastebin.com/ZMyGJdGS

Like this. You have more dps, same life and two extra points. So you can go for even more dps or for more life/armour.
Got a question, I want to reroll to 1h Cyclone Slayer and crafted myself a foil to start

Spoiler

401pdps

I dont see any coverage on stacking +ranged with 3W Prismatic Eclipse and Daresso's salute etc.

Is it worth stacking all this +range, or should i go more pure dps with small supplemental +range.
"
Tanaomit escribió:
Welp got Uber Elder on farm (deathless every time) & can kill most guardians within a few seconds. Is there anything left that's worth upgrading that will actually make a significant difference? All I can think of is cyclone helm enchant & a +2 impale watchers eye. Don't even really need an AMoH ring TBH.

Didnt you link your leap slam to the support gems?
oops, double post
Editado por útlima vez por TheDoomsdayDevice en 30 jul. 2019 16:44:59
"
TheDoomsdayDevice escribió:

Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAh, I have been playing this spec for a month, got Uber Elder on farm & yet I've never noticed my boots weren't 4-linked. No wonder I wasn' getting fortify up often. I am actually such a stupid stoner lmao, thank you so much for pointing it out.
"
DrPriapism escribió:
Got a question, I want to reroll to 1h Cyclone Slayer and crafted myself a foil to start

Spoiler

401pdps

I dont see any coverage on stacking +ranged with 3W Prismatic Eclipse and Daresso's salute etc.

Is it worth stacking all this +range, or should i go more pure dps with small supplemental +range.

I think at this point it's personal preference. Although you tend see people who do the range stacking, are the ones who have HH & inspired learning. I haven't noticed many range stacking people who don't rock HH.
"
Tanaomit escribió:
"
DrPriapism escribió:

Spoiler

401pdps

I think at this point it's personal preference. Although you tend see people who do the range stacking, are the ones who have HH & inspired learning. I haven't noticed many range stacking people who don't rock HH.

Shortly after posting I kind of came to the same conclusion. With the foil as is just having the extra range is a nice bonus for this type of build, probably offhand a higher 500pdps foil to go with. Then later could respec into 5way carrylord. Thanks for the confirmation
"
Tanaomit escribió:
"
TheDoomsdayDevice escribió:

Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAh, I have been playing this spec for a month, got Uber Elder on farm & yet I've never noticed my boots weren't 4-linked. No wonder I wasn' getting fortify up often. I am actually such a stupid stoner lmao, thank you so much for pointing it out.

Hahaha, no prob, i know that feeling ;)
"
zweckform escribió:
What should I aim for on a Watcher's Eye?

Can you order the available mods damage-wise given that I have less than 100% chance to impale atm.

Chance to deal double damage (Pride)
Chance to Impale (Pride)
Increased Attack Damage (Pride)
Impale additional hits (Pride)
Intimidate (Pride)

Increased attack damage (Precision)
Increased attack speed (Precision)
Critical strike multiplier (Precision)

Hi, from what I have tried : Additional hits is the best by far : 30% more damage (but the Watcher's Eye is around 10 ex at best with just this). Chance to deal double damage is strong too (up to 12% more). Intimidate will be 10% but there are other ways to get it, so... Attack damage far behind I believe. Chance to imaple is a no-no : you have to get 100% with skills, gem and banner.

The precision WE won't get near the impact of Pride WE. If you have infinite currency, you can get one that has several of those, I'd concentrate on Additional hits and double damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Pingouinmalin en 30 jul. 2019 19:56:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional