[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
xtlc escribió:
Spoiler
I will quote myself here from earlier, and I really need some help - I like the build, but I am squishy as fuck. I easily die on T12 or sometimes even T11. Death count so far is ~500. Is it just because of Bronn's? I'd appreciate any help!

"
xtlc escribió:

First my gear (I normally have a lucky strike chance flask, just borrowed it someone 0.o):

Spoiler

Life: 4.900
Shield: 1.500

well your stuff seems good so once again i'll make my bet your playstyle :) This build's pretty weak from defensive standpoint so u gotta get used to kill stuff before it kills you and dodge shit if it tries to hit you.

Other than that, your gems set up is a bit different then OP suggest. For example your not using Endurance charge on Stun thus not generating E'Charges thus loosing quiet a bit of defense, next thing is your using Maim on your warchief, but OP suggest using it linked with Flesh n Stone (should read OP's post about why like that). Then your not really using anti-bleed/freeze flasks (yes you got it on HP flasks) but it's not recommended to do so as HP flasks Stops once ur back to Full HP and on this build ur either dead or on full hp so your anti-bleed/freeze works for like .001 sec unless you spam it ;)
Hope you'll find atleast something worth looking at but still i'd firmly believe that biggest issues is your style ;) (seen that for many players). This build can handle anything and any map mod(yes, including no leech) but gotta be carefull in some situations ;)
So cheers and have fun out there ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
xtlc escribió:
I will quote myself here from earlier, and I really need some help - I like the build, but I am squishy as fuck. I easily die on T12 or sometimes even T11. Death count so far is ~500. Is it just because of Bronn's? I'd appreciate any help!

"
xtlc escribió:

First my gear (I normally have a lucky strike chance flask, just borrowed it someone 0.o):

Spoiler

Life: 4.900
Shield: 1.500

I think I can help you, look at my videos, you can see that I have enough damage to do any boss:

Deathless Uber Elder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GtQCM9TDnY&feature=youtu.be

Also killed minotaur in 2-3s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M14yzQGjGTc

I use Fortify in my 6L and I use over leech, my profile is open and you can see what I`m using.

My Hp is 4200 and Shield 1k and is really very rarely I die, only doing UberElder that sometimes I die, for any other map, bosses and Legion is really easy to kill them, my suggestion is maybe you can move to Slayer and start using over leech.

You can see on my profile, I don't use any life potion, I replaced then with potions to mitigate physical damage and it`s working perfectly.

I hope it helps you :)

Editado por útlima vez por afonsosp en 28 jul. 2019 19:15:31
Any suggestions for gear changes? LHC. Pretty happy with everything but might be missing something obvious I haven't thought of.

Would this build work with 2x Paradoxicas?
I am running with an AuraBot s/o trying to defeat Uber Elder which was my goal of the league being newer to the game.The s/o is dying about 1/3 to me who is dying 2/3. Generally, the s/o dies when I die they run around aurabotting with no damage skills while I try to regroup and pop back in. We make progress for sure, but haven't quite gotten over the edge of Killing uber elder. The characters seem strong enough given they rip through almost all other content, but we keep taking deaths despite the two of us going the same path around the outside of the arena. Is there some magical flask that I'm missing or my Aura bot is missing? Should I pick up molten shell or vaal discipline and shove it somewhere on my spinner of not-as-death-and-doom-as I feel it should be?
low DPS and speed build
What should I aim for on a Watcher's Eye?

Can you order the available mods damage-wise given that I have less than 100% chance to impale atm.

Chance to deal double damage (Pride)
Chance to Impale (Pride)
Increased Attack Damage (Pride)
Impale additional hits (Pride)
Intimidate (Pride)

Increased attack damage (Precision)
Increased attack speed (Precision)
Critical strike multiplier (Precision)
"
Streamlife escribió:
low DPS and speed build

This one? I'm melting everything and zooming around the map. Perhaps you're missing something? What build changes would you suggest?
Hey guys,

So I started the league quite late, I am a noob (this is only my second leage!), my goal is to be able to do late tier corrupted maps. I only managed to do 3 Tier 11 maps so far and I am starting to die consistently. I am really enjoying the build though and it is really fun jumping and spinning around!

Can anyone please give me some advice on what I should upgrade in my gear next, I only have 1 exalt and 60 chaos left and would really appreciate some help.

My gear:
Spoiler

I have left 4.6k life and non-existant energy shield.

My passive tree if that helps:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcAecFLQYgBqIJuw48EdUUIBRxFHUV7BfcGJEY2xpVG6ob-iFgI-okLiXfMHw1kjboOlI7FECgQzFGt0d-SdVKfU3jUdpW-leXWK9fP2BBYxdjcGVNZ6BoZW87cq90oHTtdPF2rHfXd-N4DXloeu9_K4IHgy6E2YWPhmCGtId2iO2K8JJ9kw-T_5UklwiYb5zHn4mkGaU1plepbrKAtfK5HbyfvTa-p8AawQTBB8qQz37QLNNv1FLXfti92Xzawdwj4e_jn-XP6UbqGOxx7nrvDvDE82_z3fVh9zL46_jv-hj-Cv5F_o8=?accountName=ChickenNuggetMan&characterName=DuelMaster_AAAA

Editado por útlima vez por ChickenNuggetMan en 30 jul. 2019 8:52:10
my first league. Can I improve something and do I have any problems?
Editado por útlima vez por Pitou6 en 30 jul. 2019 11:43:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional